BBW Bliss ;)

I have had some Gents ask me what BBW means, I'm not making fun of them, I am just making a public service announcement.
I am a BBW which means Big Beautiful Woman. As I like to say Ultra Feminine Full Figured Body, Voluptuous, Dangerous Curves, Not built like a 10yo boy......
There is a HUGE difference between fat chicks and BBWs. BBWs are classy, beautiful, busty, well dressed, well-taken-care-of, well-spoken, energetic, fun, erotic, and sexxxy.
I like this quote that I found, the end is actually like the quote I have in my signature line.
"Big Beautiful Woman:
Plus sized, full figured, plump, fully-packed female.
A real woman has curves and contours, and has more than the average woman.
Beauty comes in all shapes and sizes and it just so happens that us Big Beautiful Woman have more to go around."

Thanks for taking the time to read
*Hugs* to everyone!
Just a minor point....

First off, I love that you feel personally empowered and that you are so comfortable with who you are and with your own sexuality, it's a great thing to see, honestly, but I would have preferred to see you express that in a way that didn't seem to come at the expense of others.

"Not built like a 10 yo boy..."???

"A real woman has curves and contours..."???

I sincerely hope you didn't mean to imply that a thin, or relatively small-breasted, woman is any less a woman, or not a "real" woman, because I think that would really devalue the otherwise positive and important point you are trying to make.... that indeed beauty does come in ALL shapes and sizes.

I doubt you meant it that way, but at the same time... I wonder if you gave enough consideration to how a "less curvy" woman might feel if they read this?
No sweets, I'm not saying that being smaller is a bad thing, like I said beauty does come in all shapes and sizes stressing that it comes in bigger as well.
It really makes me mad when girls look down on themselves for being chubby or overweight. You can be those things and sexxxy as well. I think that no matter what size a girl is she should love herself, be confident, and take care of herself. It also really makes me mad when a girl is bigger and tries to hide it from Gents. I think that is stupid on her part and she is setting herself up for bad reviews. I think that all girls should honestly be who they are and they will have PLENTY of Gents wanting to see them.
Being a BBW doesn't mean lazy or sloppy, that is a fat chick. I am a BBW and I am more active than most thin girls haha. I work 60-80 hours a week, have this fun little hobby, I model, I go to the gym 4 days a week even while I travel, I swim laps 2 days a week, and I box for 2 hours a week.
I know that BBW isn't for everyone nor is spinner. I refer to "like a 10 year old boy" in regards to my main site. I am bi and did duos with a spinner, I personally felt like a pedophile and like I was going to break her. That is where I came up with that statement, I have to have a woman that is at least a b cup or I don't feel like I am with a woman at all. I'm not speaking for anyone but myself and my personal preference. Everyone has their own cup of tea, mine just comes with 2 nice big sugar lumps
It really makes me mad when girls look down on themselves for being chubby or overweight. You can be those things and sexxxy as well. I think that no matter what size a girl is she should love herself, be confident, and take care of herself. Originally Posted by Lexxxy
I think you make several very good points here. Confidence is very sexy and I think it is always important to work to be the best person you can be, whatever your size.

And I realize that we all have our preferences, I'm certainly no different in that regard, and I totally respect most of what you are saying, I honestly do and I believe most of what you are saying is coming from a good place, but I guess I just had a little problem with describing A-cup women as looking like a "10 year old boy". I couldn't help thinking that maybe that was an unnecessarily or potentially hurtful way to describe another woman.
I didn't post this to hurt feelings or argue about my intent. I posted this to explain what a BBW is and what my opinion is. I didn't post anything to hurt any feelings.The bottom line and message of what I posted is that beauty comes in all shapes and sizes. I'm not saying that someone is ugly or less of a woman because they are flat chested. I was only talking about what I like.
I would also like to tell everyone that I don't like mustard, mayo, onions, miracle whip, peppers, candy that sticks to my teeth, black coffee, bbq sauce, or tarter sauce. If anyone has had their feelings hurt because they like any of things on my list that I don't like, I am sorry to have hurt your feelings by telling you my personal preferences.

I would also like to tell everyone that I don't like mustard, mayo, onions, miracle whip, peppers, candy that sticks to my teeth, black coffee, bbq sauce, or tarter sauce. If anyone has had their feelings hurt because they like any of things on my list that I don't like, I am sorry to have hurt your feelings by telling you my personal preferences.
Originally Posted by Lexxxy
Well I like every thing on that list. And yet WOW, my feelings are not hurt at all edit: miracle whip. ok I don't like that yuck. But the only way to drink coffee or tea is straight up. But I forgive ya for the list. Its not like you said you do not like sex.
I agree 100% with what Biomech says, especially in Post#2.
You never read or see a "spinner" or thin model type girl talking about fat or BBW girls.
Here is a quote from above post #1 "A real woman has curves and contours, and has more than the average woman.
My question, and I see this said by fat or BBW's in advertising and posts, why is a spinner or thin woman not real???
Here is a quote from above post #1 "A real woman has curves and contours, and has more than the average woman.
My question, and I see this said by fat or BBW's in advertising and posts, why is a spinner or thin woman not real??? Originally Posted by DallasDave

Because curves are associated with feminine. Breasts are feminine, thighs are feminine, butts are feminine (Even though I have a shammingly small one), soft is feminine, supple if feminine, voluptuous is feminine.....
My main point is that even if a girl is 100pounds and you can see/feel every bone in her body she is still beautiful in one way or another, there are still going to be people to see her if she is honest about it. There are so many fetishes and fish in the sea, you can be anything, even a one armed girl that still thinks she is in the 80s, if she is honest about it her phone wont stop wringing(there is an amputee girl that is super busy that travels and posts here and there). Seriously, when I mentioned on my main site that I was going to try a new thyroid medication that was going to make me lose weight I got pages and pages of people telling me that I am perfect the way I am, telling me to only take it if I will be happy with losing weight, and I even lost 6 of my regular BBW/Goddess worship clients because I am "mutilating my body" by losing weight.
Like I said there is a difference between fat chicks and BBWs. Fat chicks shop at walmart and are gross, BBWs are hot, shopped for, and worshiped. Also in regards to your snarkey question...I may be a fat girl BUT I've never heard a song praising a boney one
Lexxxy, "Because curves are associated with feminine. Breasts are feminine, thighs are feminine, butts are feminine (Even though I have a shammingly small one), soft is feminine, supple if feminine, voluptuous is feminine....."

Well.... I suppose it depends on who is doing the associating. I think the overwhelming majority of men would equate being petite with being feminine also.

Couldn't it also be argued, in light of the fact that there is an entire multi-billion dollar industry built upon "weight loss", that thin and petite is actually perceived as the more desirable look?

Hollywood movies, fashion runways, the advertising world, television, etc... are indicators of larger public tastes and trends. That being said, we are all perfectly free to disagree with the aesthetic these industries promote and decide for ourselves what we find most attractive, in fact... deciding for ourselves should be strongly encouraged, but these industries essentially survive by catering to majority opinion.

In other words, we live in a society where men, generally speaking, prefer thinner women and where countless women are agonizing over not being thin enough and are often literally starving themselves to achieve that end.

I'm not making a value judgment here, or even making my own personal preferences known, I just wondered if there was a nicer or more tactful way to state your preferences.

Trust me, I understand the points you are making and agree with most of them, but I'm not sure you are understanding the point I am trying to make, because each subsequent post of yours still contained another "shot" at petite women. I just don't see those kinds of comments as being necessary to make the case for why you are beautiful and sexy.
The only thing I truly hate about this board is how some people seem to hunt for problems. I really don't see why any of the statements made are under fire. We all have different tastes, and we all have different opinions. That is what makes this hobby exist, and why it is so enjoyable. It kills me that there seem to be people here that will pick apart every single post and find fault with harmless statements. I am someone who is attracted to younger, spinner types... but I also LOVE curvy, rubinesque gals of all ages. Let's face it, there ARE providers that have a boyish build. In the past, a skinny woman was not considered healthy or attractive... women have historically been curvy, motherly types with wide child bearing hips and full breasts. Why one of those women is now being chastized for expressing her self pride is beyond me. I'm curvy and vivacious.. not built like a 10 year old boy, does anyone want to piss in my wheaties for saying that? Lighten up, already, and let's remember why the hell we're all here- to have fun!!!
I would also like to tell everyone that I don't like mustard, mayo, onions, miracle whip, peppers, candy that sticks to my teeth, black coffee, bbq sauce, or tarter sauce. If anyone has had their feelings hurt because they like any of things on my list that I don't like, I am sorry to have hurt your feelings by telling you my personal preferences. Originally Posted by Lexxxy
please tell me that you like chocolate.. I would really like to lick some off of you!!
please tell me that you like chocolate.. I would really like to lick some off of you!! Originally Posted by irpatio
*Warming up the hot fudge and shaking the whipped cream* Want to be my dessert too?
like, duh!!! Race you to the finish!!!
irpatio, "The only thing I truly hate about this board is how some people seem to hunt for problems."

I would hardly say I was hunting for problems, I quite clearly said it was a minor issue, and I made a point of explaining, several times, that I actually agreed with almost everything Lexxxy said.

Again... this is not about personal preferences or the freedom to express them, but rather the manner in which they were expressed, in this instance.

Lexxxy essentially started a thread designed to argue that beauty comes in all shapes and sizes... great, that's wonderful, totally agree, however... I think that message runs the risk of coming across as potentially flawed when she at the same time suggests or implies that certain sizes aren't "real women".

In other words, does beauty come in all shapes and sizes or not?

My point was that Lexxxy should make her own case based on what she is and not on what she is not. See what I'm saying?

irpatio, "Why one of those women is now being chastized for expressing her self pride is beyond me."

Really??? Please show me where I did that??? In fact, I said the exact opposite! Apart from saying I thought comparing spinners to young boys was unnecessary, I have done nothing but compliment Lexxxy.

I just think these comparisons do a disservice to her case, a case that already had enough merits without the comparisons and comments about thin, boney women... who look like 10 year old boys.

Think of it this way... if a spinner type started a thread that suggested that one of the traits that makes a woman beautiful is not being overweight... I would be making the same exact point... that such comments are unnecessary... that what makes you beautiful is who and what you are and not what you are not.

There is no need to throw women with different body types under the bus, especially when you are actually trying to argue that beauty comes in all shapes and sizes.
  • LynnT
  • 05-19-2011, 01:41 PM
Im a boy.