I neee help getting in touch with a mod or someone who can help me with a fake review that was posted about me does anyone know who I should be contacting ?? Thanks in advance
Highwayman64, Loki Pk, DDarkness

Good luck...
Sheesh...this took long enuff.

Pleeze avoid any whim-like actions here, boyz. Even a goat deserves benefit of the doubt when it gets into "he-said-she-said."

Well I don't really care if people "believe or don't believe " him but you cannot post a review when you have not even seen a person in almost a year every review he has posted in the last two years are false and I won't allow him to act like this because I don't want anything to do with him I've already had to have him arrested and I have a full stay away order for me and my whole family and those are not easy to get now a days so that just shows how bad the situation is with him right now I mean I know I'm not perfect and have done many things wrong in my life but I have changed quite a bit and won't allow someone to make me feel the way he does anymore but thank you everyone who directed me the way I need to go in this issue I very much appreciate it
I only wish you well, babe. But if ya hang with a goat, these kinds of things happen. Best to just let it go. Everyone that knows him knows he gets...um....overly involved. And it sounds like you let that happen, at least at some point. If his review wasn't legit, it won't matter overall. You had a bunch of good ones. And a lot of guys flat out don't give a damn anyway.

kick em balls down n out already ?
He seemed like such a nice man.
Far be it for me to stand up for the goat, but even half of what he says is occasionally true. Also, there are a few groups of individuals who really strain the limits of credibility since their existence depends on living a lie -- some people here fall into more than one of those categories, so take any warning with a grain of salt...
she needs a nice guy ta buy her some bolt on ...
a fine example showing why OSD's "run" advice is dead on good advice.
a fine example showing why OSD's "run" advice is dead on good advice. Originally Posted by Alex203
your Welcome
Well I don't really care if people "believe or don't believe " him but you cannot post a review when you have not even seen a person in almost a year every review he has posted in the last two years are false and I won't allow him to act like this because I don't want anything to do with him I've already had to have him arrested and I have a full stay away order for me and my whole family and those are not easy to get now a days so that just shows how bad the situation is with him right now I mean I know I'm not perfect and have done many things wrong in my life but I have changed quite a bit and won't allow someone to make me feel the way he does anymore but thank you everyone who directed me the way I need to go in this issue I very much appreciate it Originally Posted by felicitysmokez
Do you have these on your keyboard:
, . ' ?

#freemountaingoat
, . ' ? Originally Posted by Notuagain
, . ' ?

#freemountaingoat Originally Posted by Notuagain
did a goat forget ta steal the (") also hard ta find a good goat now days