Interviewing prostitutes

Most of the prostitutes here seem to run away from questions. In this thread I would like to interview any upstate NY whore who is not afraid to face a good grilling without screeching to the Mods or playing the girl card.

Any whore who would like to take a shot at this is welcome, even the physically repulsive ones that I have zero interest in fucking, which goes without saying is most of you.
What about me? You wanna fuck me?
Hello darling.
Well get to grilling bc that looks like your dinner tonight, It’s too hot to cook
Yes.

Would you like to answer some questions without getting your feelings hurt and spoiling it by running away.
I think PF thinks she is above all this.
I think PF thinks she is above all this. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
I don’t run away if someone can actually hurt my feelings, that’s actually quite rare. I only have feelings for things that I care about and yes my feelings are definitely above all this.
Good answer by whore standards.

I guess my first question is about the board.

Clearly this is the best whore board ever but there are always going to be one or two troublemakers trying to fuck it up for the rest of us.

Is there anyone here who you particularly cannot stand?

If more than one, feel free to blast off to your heart's content.

If uncomfortable naming names, just describe them.
Good answer by whore standards.

I guess my first question is about the board.

Clearly this is the best whore board ever but there are always going to be one or two troublemakers trying to fuck it up for the rest of us.

Is there anyone here who you particularly cannot stand?

If more than one, feel free to blast off to your heart's content.

If uncomfortable naming names, just describe them. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
Funny- I don’t like to name names because I’m not one to judge, at least out loud. I’m not about to blast anyone’s personal information but I am clever enough to give valued informative opinions on pretty much anything.
Not a great answer.

There's quite a bit of talk from the men on here criticizing fat pig whores.

I don't personally like to get involved in mocking the physical appearance of women myself, but can you give your opinion on overweight whores and whether or not they should find another way of eeking out a living.

Also, do you feel like the heavyweights give upstate NY whores a generally bad reputation, which in turn encourages other homely women into deluding themselves into believing they should rent their asses for money, creating a vicious cycle of sorts.
Not a great answer.

There's quite a bit of talk from the men on here criticizing fat pig whores.

I don't personally like to get involved in mocking the physical appearance of women myself, but can you give your opinion on overweight whores and whether or not they should find another way of eeking out a living.

Also, do you feel like the heavyweights give upstate NY whores a generally bad reputation, which in turn encourages other homely women into deluding themselves into believing they should rent their asses for money, creating a vicious cycle of sorts. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
all my responses can’t be great, at least not as great as you claim to be.
How old are you?
I will be 49 in September.

Just try your best baby.
Listen, I’ve yo yo’d in weight a good part of my life. It’s hard. And it’s hard to be fat as well. And it’s probably even harder to put yourself out there and then have other fat hobbyist pick on you for being fat. If you don’t like it, don’t look if you don’t like it don’t fucking buy it it’s not a hard concept.
And I’ll tell you what there’s been a couple big girls that I’ve been around over the years and they be making that bank probably more than you, maybe even more than me because there’s some weird ass fetishes out there
Listen, I’ve yo yo’d in weight a good part of my life. It’s hard. And it’s hard to be fat as well. And it’s probably even harder to put yourself out there and then have other fat hobbyist pick on you for being fat. If you don’t like it, don’t look if you don’t like it don’t fucking buy it it’s not a hard concept.
And I’ll tell you what there’s been a couple big girls that I’ve been around over the years and they be making that bank probably more than you, maybe even more than me because there’s some weird ass fetishes out there Originally Posted by PhoenixFux
Some good stuff, some patently wrong stuff in there but thank you.

And thank you for acknowledging that paying to fuck fat women is a disease and that those who resort to doing it are to be pitied.

So when someone arrives at your incall or you arrive at an outcall, how often are you physically repulsed by what you see, and how often does the menu change because you can't bring yourself to endure certain activities with partners who you're disgusted by.
guys locks ...ups any sharp ...objects befores readin this disaster ofs a ...thread