Physical Description: -
Recommendation: No
Tough lesson learned....NEVER pre-pay any amount
Tough lesson learned....NEVER pre-pay any amount Originally Posted by Notuagain
ops
Op,
just say NO
OR.....anyone with ARI in their name, will probably rip you off
OR.....anyone with ARI in their name, will probably rip you off Originally Posted by Notuagain
when it's Time Share Renting I hear cash is King, for sure is ya do not know her
Was gonna fuck her months ago. Never got around to her. Thanks for the heads up. A few other girls are asking for payments upfront as well. I guess alot of guys fall for it so they figure they will give it a try. She was gonna take 60-80hh. Hopefully u didn't pay more than that.
If your proposed encounter and prepay scam was all done by text... it may not have actually been her. Just a thought...sneaky pimps 🤣
If your proposed encounter and prepay scam was all done by text... it may not have actually been her. Just a thought...sneaky pimps 🤣 Originally Posted by the jeepguy
Oh THAT'S much better - somebody else had her phone I suppose - still a NO!!
Interesting - I stumbled on this and was shocked at the title. There was a provider in Ft Worth I saw many times by the same name. She was solid, lots of fun, reasonable prices and definitely NOT the girl in tryst pics.

Of course, there's no hooker name copyright police.

Sorry for your bad experience. Live and learn.
Tough lesson learned....NEVER pre-pay any amount Originally Posted by Notuagain
OR.....anyone with ARI in their name, will probably rip you off Originally Posted by Notuagain
when it's Time Share Renting I hear cash is King, for sure is ya do not know her Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
OP should blast it all over twatter.....
I agree with Paulie.
jimmie gibson gets it....
Actually, ROS should be made public as well.
Actually, ROS should be made public as well. Originally Posted by martiniwithonion
All "no's" should IMHO