Arrogant, Obnoxious Sugar Daddy Wannabe Arrested for Rape in New York

Amazing story. Apparently this insufferable jackass feels that he's entitled to just about anything he wants, whenever he wants it.

I have been playing in the SD-SB world for years and have never heard a story quite like this.

Ladies, what say you? If you've tried any of the sugar daddy websites, have you run into anyone you might place in this asshole's category? I've heard there are plenty of wannabes, frauds, and B.S. artists out there, but this guy may be in a class of his own.

And he's characterized as a "real estate titan" while claiming a net worth of $2 million? LOL! (And if he boasts about it in an interview, it's probably not even close to that.)

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/s...eFAlXUZ3hRunIM
What a nasty pig of a man!
Damn. I was just about to post the NY Post article when I saw your thread.

Beat me to it!
I do love the NY Post - Right up there with the other Murdoch rags lol
Lame story...Lame dude...The only thing I found interesting in this story is that it only takes a 2 million dollar net worth in Manhattan to be considered a Real Estate Titan...Lookout Donald Trump, Latka Gravits is in da house!!
This is hilarious.

SHAME, SHAME, SHAME, on the so-called "Sugar Baby" (and Sugar Babies) who decided to meet this Egoistic Rapist PIG in his own home. Didn't they have enough sense to meet this guy in a public place first?

Oh, but wait, even better, I guess it doesn't matter when a guy can get online and post a couple of pictures of him looking dapper and super suave and claim that he has a net worth of $2 million dollars. Key word: NET WORTH...Don't confuse that with extra lunch money to spend!

SHAME on this man for calling himself a SD. He was doing nothing more than blatantly deceiving and destructing women, using the allure of money to justify rape. (Now THAT's what I call bait and switch!)

Eh, now I wonder how seekingarrangement.com is handling it's background check credibility now? ...I think I would like a refund please.

Oh,...and SHAME on the NY Post for this, lol.
“Obviously, we’re not happy about this,” said one big shot at the company.
Was this even necessary? A Big shot? Whaaattt??? Damn, is he a Sugar Daddy too?