Encounter: [SubAMP] Sunny Wellness Spa

Date: 11/28/2021
Name: LiLi
Address and Phone: -
Address: Professional bldg behind NTx Pain Center, NW corner of Preston & Lebanon
Phone: 469-450-8515
City: Frisco
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://dallas.rubratings.com/256124
Activities: Massage+
Hair Length and Color: Blk, pulled up
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Chinese
Physical Description: Tallish MILF. Bit of a tummy. B/C
Recommendation: No
First off, as always, very entertaining.....thank you.

In the backyard so I will pass as well.

There is another new location in an office/professional park off John Hickman west of Preston. Believe it's Thai. Not sure of quality, may have to try it but Thai places aren't a good bet for guys who like a sure thing like me.
I do love Thai massage. The stretching, while often painful, is hugely helpful, especially for jerry-at-tricks, like myself.

I read somewhere that the greatest health threat for us oldtimers is a lack of flexibility. Staying flexible increases mobility and dexterity, lowering the probability of falling on the knife you dropped and breaking your hip.

I tried Silk Thai in Carrollton, some time back. They have a Swedish-Thai combo, massage+stretching. No extras. But, oh, my. Felt like I was 40 again! I'd be there every week, if I could afford it. But, it doesn't look like I'm gonna break into the upper class any time soon

Billo, Class act and great read. Thank you
First off, as always, very entertaining.....thank you.

In the backyard so I will pass as well.

There is another new location in an office/professional park off John Hickman west of Preston. Believe it's Thai. Not sure of quality, may have to try it but Thai places aren't a good bet for guys who like a sure thing like me. Originally Posted by onlyAMPs4menow
Has anyone been here yet? Saw an ad on rr for it and was tempted to go check it out
???
Ive been to the Hickman location before.

Only once did I get anything more than L0; and that girl is long gone.
I have to say that Wellness has some new ladies and is stabilizing with a great service