Hotel Choices

I have been reading a lot of posts lately about stings, busts, etc. and they all seem to be at lower end hotels not just here in KC, but in other parts of the country as well. When I tour I tend to stay at Marriott, Hilton, or similar type hotels. I feel safer and frankly I enjoy their breakfast, dinner, and the nice comfy beds and for me it is worth paying a few extra dollars for the amenities.

So here is my question. Do you think if girls chose nicer hotels there would not be so many busts or do they just need to screen better?

Just curios.
As I was in the hotel game, I can tell you a lot of it is about traffic and other problems, no matter where you stay. I've managed 4-5 stars and 2-3 star hotels.

In a larger hotel, your coming and goings are less noticeable as well as those of your guests.

IMO, higher volume girls tend to stay at lower end hotels and the traffic attracts attention. Guests complain and a situation is created that has to get dealt with.

During my time in hospitality management, I never cared about working girls occupying the rooms as long as they were discrete and no other guests complained. I would always try to solve the issue with a warning, then eviction if warranted. Only once did I have to call LEO and that was because the gal was making a huge dramatic scene.