Anybody see Rose yet?

Did my intel and can’t find much on her. Did notice she is on Tryst also. Anybody have any intel on her?

https://springfield-mo.skipthegames....s/876446101229

Thanks,
Shades
I want to see her really bad. I hope she's still active when I can play again. Love that belly!
She's pretty chill if you really wanna know, LMAO!! Only way to know is to come and see for yourself!!!
Didn't see your ad up when me and the Mrs were looking last week or so. Hopefully we can see you and your friend you do doubles with next month sometime. We are starting to get out and about again.
I saw her and liked her. I said yes with one exception. See my review.
Yes... I see it now. Sorry, there was a thread I replied to but it clearly isn't me.. I apologize if I offended you.. As to not being available last week I do apologize I had issues. The other provider tht works with me isn't another female
.. Lmao, pm me for deeper insight!
No reason to apologize, I understand about schedules. I also have saw the provider that works with you is male, which is exactly what we look for. While my wife has saw female providers with me for 3somes, she prefers to have another guy to play with while I play with the girl. We will definitely be in touch as we like your pics and services advertised.