Christmas is coming: Answering the question

When someone asks, "What do you want for Christmas?", how do you tell them "A clean house and a blowjob" without being so direct?

On the other hand, what have you got to lose. Zero from zero is zero.
I've just realized what I want from my hoes... Thanks for the suggestion!
I would just skip the clean house part...

Huck
"A clean house and a blowjob" Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot
I know having a clean house is very important, but why on Christmas?
Doesn't it get a little messy that day with all the wrapping paper?
I'm not questioning the bj though.
Maria of DFW
How about exchanging gifts.... you clean and I blow
How about you cleaning and blowing?
Just a blow job? You are so easy. I consider the BBBJ to be the bow on the package.

Torito
Response to the Question:

A man marries a woman from Missouri, and tells her, "I want the house cleaned daily, and my dinner served promptly at 6:00 every night, followed by a BJ". The next day he comes home and sees the house sparkling, dinner ready, and receives the requested BJ promptly after dinner.

A man marries a woman from California and tells her, "I want the house cleaned daily, dinner on the table at 6:00 every night, the dishes cleaned and put away, and wild sex right before bed." He comes home the next day and sees nothing done, the day after, still nothing. He gives her some shopping money, and the next day, the house is sparkling, dinner is served, dishes completed, and they have mind blowing sex right before bed.

A man marries a woman from Texas and tells her, "I want the house cleaned every other day, dinner served when you can get to it, and sex at least once a week." He comes home the next day and sees nothing, the day after that, still nothing, the next day nothing. By the fourth day, he starts to see a little light, the swelling is starting to come down, and he can just start using his right arm to make himself a sandwich.
Hmmm. Now that I think about it, it probably is too much to ask for both. After all these years, she's probably forgotten how to do both, and the clean house comes with less risk of injury.
Well you tell her that you have an amazing surprise for her as soon as she cleans the house and takes a nap . lol THEN while she is sleeping you should pull your cock out and place it on her fourhead and wake her up and YELL SURPRISE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ! NOW put it your mouth and watch the teeth !

No, im justing kidding i just couldent think of a serious answer to the question !

**** MERRY CHRISTMAS ****
Make it all about HER! Te her you want to hire someone to clean for her for Christmas. Give the wife a day spa gift for the day you bring in the naked cleaning crew. May cost a little more but you get what you want!

Oh, you want the wife to do the cleaning and blowing......?
There are 194463854047352739540537 (approx. of course) women on the planet. If the house isn't clean and she doesn't do her blow JOB, get a new wife for xXx-mas.
Around my house, we no longer call them blow JOBS, that implies a strenuous, unwelcome activity, instead, we call them "Mouth Hugs".
Around my house, we no longer call them blow JOBS, that implies a strenuous, unwelcome activity, instead, we call them "Mouth Hugs". Originally Posted by wllmwallace
I love that . From now on when my husband comes home late from traveling and I'm sleepy from having tons of sex all day, I will say "can we skip the sex babe, and let me give you a mouth hug".
I will offer, as a gift, for any of you ladies who would like their house cleaned, my services for the day. . I am very domestic, I know what ' clean ' means, and will do a wonderful job for you. I will do the laundry, change the sheets, sweep, vacuum, and mop, Dishes too. I will do it in the nude, if you so prefer. If you would like to gift me with a BBBJ, I will gladly accept. Happy Ho-Ho to one and all !