City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: CFS, CBJ, LK, Limited menu
Hair Length and Color: Long and Black to middle back
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Latina
Physical Description: About 5'3 109 lbs. Tiny little thing.
Recommendation: Yes
Wow -- did her service just fall off a cliff?
Disappointing
Wow -- did her service just fall off a cliff?
Disappointing Originally Posted by AveryDallas
Yeah there are several recent reviews about her bad attitude. She's definitely off my list.
Recent over-the-top reviews have been written by Bella while reviewing herself on this site under several new Mandles.
  • HSL
  • 09-30-2019, 06:38 PM
The first time with Bella was the best time for me,it was also the last time. I used that little Latina ass and pussy just like I used her Mom,shot my load in both holes and moved on.

Give the gal a break though,she is trying the best she can to make a living and think about it,letting 15 guys raw-dog her ass balls-deep every day while having the problems we all have on a daily basis will wear any one out! She's a sweetie who has everyone against her and those around her either use her for money or her fuck holes. Bella is a sweetheart.
The first time with Bella was the best time for me,it was also the last time. I used that little Latina ass and pussy just like I used her Mom,shot my load in both holes and moved on.

Give the gal a break though,she is trying the best she can to make a living and think about it,letting 15 guys raw-dog her ass balls-deep every day while having the problems we all have on a daily basis will wear any one out! She's a sweetie who has everyone against her and those around her either use her for money or her fuck holes. Bella is a sweetheart. Originally Posted by HSL
Why doesn't she get a job at McDonald's then? No one is forcing her to do what she does everyday. What you wrote is no excuse for her bad attitude. Several of her recent reviews indicate that she keeps trying to up charge guys, hurries guys to finish quickly, or is just rude and cold to the guy. That is in addition to the multiple fake reviews she has written about herself to deceive guys here.
A Sweetheart??

Give the gal a break though,she is trying the best she can to make a living and think about it,letting 15 guys raw-dog her ass balls-deep every day while having the problems we all have on a daily basis will wear any one out! She's a sweetie who has everyone against her and those around her either use her for money or her fuck holes. Bella is a sweetheart. Originally Posted by HSL
Another White Knight strikes again with that fairytale garbage. Maybe you can double as a "Captain Save-a-Hoe" too.