Encounter: Emma now at Luxury, the Pearls Reviews Were Right, She is my new Favorite

Date: Sept. 17, 2019
Name: Emma
Address and Phone: Luxury Spa - 11250 Harry Hines Blvd. #400. Phone: (214) 399-5746
Address: See above
Phone: 214-399-5746
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: Dfk, ss, body slides, bbbj, bls, daty, tuma, rusty trombone, cfs
Hair Length and Color: Long, light browm
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Kind of short, slim, pretty face, shaved, pretty ass
Recommendation: Yes
Interesting. Was just going to go see her or Boa at Pearls and now looks like they are both at Luxury.
interesting indeed.. maybe they are good friends, and Emma decided to follow Boa?

as sexy as Boa is, I might follow her off a cliff.
I seen great reviews of that Emma Spinner. Maybe I will skip Church and that Cowboys Dolphins game and see Emma. Seeing Emma be like a Holy Ghost Cock revival
Heck yeah! I always had trouble getting in to see her at Pearls and one call later and I'm scheduled to see her tonight!
Heck yeah! I always had trouble getting in to see her at Pearls and one call later and I'm scheduled to see her tonight! Originally Posted by JuicyFoot
good deal JF!

be sure and write a review, let us know how it went.
JuicyFoot, did you see Emma? review coming?

my memory of Emma, ironically is that she is JUICY. I remember getting her on all fours, and licking everywhere.

and it was juicy and tasty.
Hell of a memory, Man. She juicy like Southern Fried Chicken?
  • HSL
  • 09-23-2019, 08:12 PM
Emma is a keeper for sure and should not be missed as she is a true whore as everytime I fuck her she begs for me to "please cum in my pussy" and msog is a requirement for 30 and 60 minute sessions. Bayside folks are still crying as they lost a true gem. She left Pearl's because......
Bayside folks are still crying as they lost a true gem. She left Pearl's because...... Originally Posted by HSL
because.... why?

Emma is a Gem, but no longer a Pearl. I think she left Pearls to join Boa, they are good friends. no "....." needed. you are known for innuendo.
interesting indeed.. maybe they are good friends, and Emma decided to follow Boa?

as sexy as Boa is, I might follow her off a cliff. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
whoah now, lol.
whoah now, lol. Originally Posted by pancake.sam
yeah, it sounds weird following her off a Cliff, until you consider a Boa Snake would eat a Lemming if it got hungry enough.
She definitely enjoyed me cumming in that pussy during my encounter. It was not an option not to! Lol
She definitely enjoyed me cumming in that pussy during my encounter. It was not an option not to! Lol Originally Posted by TMNT LEO
I like that kind of option much more than the Calls and Puts that Walls Street offers!
I like that Emma option, she about action!