Encounter: Great massage and playtime with Jessica at the Palace Therapy

Date: Mid Sept
Name: JESSICA
Address and Phone: Palace Massage Therapy
Address: Royal Lane , after the tracks south side in a little shopping area. Easy to find.
Phone: (469)779-8988
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: Soft Massage, Play, hard deep massage, ( Read ROS for details.)
Hair Length and Color: Brownish hair , straight, to shoulders or longer.
Age: 30 to 35 , very energetic, a younger milf than most milfs.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: around: 5.2, 115 pounds, big awesome C+ cups and pinkish nips, a little more ass than most k-girls, tanned body, energetic not thick but not skinny either. Shaved . Easy to communicate as she went to school state side.
Recommendation: Yes
Innie or outie ? Important detail for me.
Innie or outie ? Important detail for me. Originally Posted by TxGuy69
More on the innie side, nice and felt very snug.
At the risk of sounding newbie like, what's the cost for the house and water at the Palace. I've read several reviews and none mention it. Seems that the business model here is a little different than most amps since massage is generally included. Sounds like fun.
  • GregN
  • 09-20-2019, 08:14 PM
it's typical
Ok. Thanks.
She sounds interesting. Especially the communication part.
How is her face ?
I've never been to Palace and it sounds interesting. Is it kinda like Goji, like a place that gives real massages, place and girls are clean, shower and table shower actually get used?
I wonder if 4 hands/doubles are available . i want to try Jessica.
Just asking what would be the tip for a L1 or L2 here at palace? I'm just looking for a legit massage with some extras.
Just asking what would be the tip for a L1 or L2 here at palace? I'm just looking for a legit massage with some extras. Originally Posted by _Caligula_
As far as I know, it is the regular tip. I saw Jessica. Great massage and she was into teasing and giggling.
BBFS?
Was not. She is new to Dallas.
She was out for a little while due to some dental work she needed to get done , anyone know if she’s back in action now ?