Level of service dependent upon age and looks of customer

With that being said, any recommendations for providers who provide good service to average looking and height weight proportionate men over 50?
Thanks all!
With that being said, any recommendations for providers who provide good service to average looking and height weight proportionate men over 50?
Thanks all! Originally Posted by scttthms1
They love us old timers...easier to lie to us about their own age...
An old-timer with a wad of bills and all of a sudden they get horny.
An old-timer with a wad of bills and all of a sudden they get horny. Originally Posted by LargeBreastFan
They love us old timers...easier to lie to us about their own age... Originally Posted by friendly fred
You're spot on, Fred!
The answer to your question is: ALL of them!

Most of their clients are old saggy men so they're very used to them. I'm very serious. Old men have no problem whatsoever.

The two groups of men that some AMP ladies may discriminate against are fat men and nonwhite men.

Fat men because they look unattractive and perhaps there is some concern that their personal hygiene is not up to par.

Nonwhite men because most of these ladies are coming from countries like South Korea, North Korea, Thailand etc. where lighter colored skin is considered to be more attractive. Where dark colored skin is considered ugly. Countries where white men are put in a pedestal and considered to be attractive, powerful, and loaded with money.

That being said, there are plenty of Dallas AMP ladies who do not discriminate against fat men or nonwhite men. Fat men and nonwhite men write positive reviews about AMP ladies every single day on ECCIE. There's no reason for any kind of man to feel sad or left out.
None of us ever seen a North Korean lady!
Myself, being north of 55, have on occasion had difficulity either closing the deal and sometimes even starting the deal. The beautiful women I have been with were beyond nonjodgemtal and even seemed to like the challenge to help me to perform, sometimes to excess. You in no way need to worry about your age. On more than one occasion I cashed in my chips and left the game, much to the dismay of them
  • HSL
  • 09-29-2019, 06:01 PM
What,I thought these Korean whores loved fucking really fat,black men. But they do it for the money,gotta liv these whores!
  • 3dom
  • 09-29-2019, 10:02 PM
Interesting topic, and worth some input. There are no absolutes and always exceptions to “the rule” when it comes to these sorts of generalizations. First and foremost, the price of admission is what qualifies a man as fuckable, period!
Qualifications concerning age, aesthetic appeal, charisma, status, fashionability, etc. matter very little. From this diminished frame of feminine reference, beyond the grasp of cash, I suppose i can paint a picture for you of what “the perfect 10” is.
A submissive and compliant man with good hygiene, wielding a tiny penis, that ejaculates very quickly! If Amp-land had a Brad PITT...

If you happen to be one of the “unlucky” according to those standards, here’s 411 and the “Real Rub”. A session that includes receiving a technically sound dick~down by a square girls standards, make for bad day at the office, and many of these girls habitually avoid orgasms as a way of life. That said, good bone structure, a hot body, and your perceived value = 0.
If a man is younger and fit, with anything above average downtown, and lord forbid enjoys a bit of prolonged intercourse( more than 10-15 minutes) you are more or less an ugly fuck. You will be tagged ad undesirable option and make for a bad date, and word will travel. So bad that they will keep their eyes on the lookout for this type, and utilize the Emo as frontline defense!
Sadly, i myself am not one of AMPville’s heartthrobs that makes em swoon when the doorbell rings and they see my horny ass on the camera. Whatever you are, it’s important to remember that nothing matters except what you want to make matter. You do not need for approval at the petting zoo. A handful of green cud will “do the trick”
So forget about it and relax, its ok...
Being “Ugly” is truly a beautiful thing
I'm white and in my early forties and I'm in pretty good shape, and average size down below, I get no complaints..
I'm white and in my early forties and I'm in pretty good shape, and average size down below, I get no complaints.. Originally Posted by Heartside
Most guys, regardless of how they look, get no complaints as long as they're clean, respectful, and pay the donation for her time promptly.