Name: Vicky
Address and Phone: Blue Spa - 11181 Denton Dr. Ste. 110, Phone: (972) 241-2999
Address: Plaza Latina
Phone: 972.241.2199
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: Table shower, DATO (mine), BBBJ, FS, Greek, LFK, DFK, standing mish, standing k9, ACG, reverse ACG, CIA
Hair Length and Color: Brunette med length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: All other previous descriptions of Vicky are accurate. I’d say she’s on the short side, less than 5’4”. Body is above average for ampville with decent handful-sized breasts and a grabable ass. Tummy is flat. If there is a weakness With Vicky’s appearance it would be her face. Not the most attractive but I would say good enough. In the end, while Vicky’s looks are passable, you go see her for the absolute best service in ampville.
Recommendation: Yes
Nice review!

• HSL
  • 09-30-2019, 06:27 PM
Vicky is summin else,just love her willingness to get business.I just wish she had a decent body or decent face so I could go back to see her.

Though I must say pissing on her body,her face,in her mouth,in her pussy was remarkable. Fingering her ass,then her pussy then putting my fingers in her mouth was also a turn on.

DT FFing her and slapping her pussy,spitting on her pussy,fingering her pussy and then ass all with her head of the table while she gagged on my dick and not taking my dick out while she spit up all of herself got me hard but I lost the erection once she got up and I looked at her.

But the best was literally spitting a dozen times on her face when she was on her knees sucking my dick,every time I pulled out of her mouth I spit on her face and then put my dick deep in her mouth again as she gagged,then repeated until CIMNQNS.

Definitely an "A" for effort but can't recommend her cause despite all the action she is not remotely close to being attractive so I can't stay hard unless I'm pushing her to her limits (though I don't think I ever came close to finding those limits) as she is a true sex freak.
Vicky is summin else,just love her willingness to get business.I just wish she had a decent body or decent face so I could go back to see her.

Though I must say pissing on her body,her face,in her mouth,in her pussy was remarkable. Fingering her ass,then her pussy then putting my fingers in her mouth was also a turn on.

DT FFing her and slapping her pussy,spitting on her pussy,fingering her pussy and then ass all with her head of the table while she gagged on my dick and not taking my dick out while she spit up all of herself got me hard but I lost the erection once she got up and I looked at her.

But the best was literally spitting a dozen times on her face when she was on her knees sucking my dick,every time I pulled out of her mouth I spit on her face and then put my dick deep in her mouth again as she gagged,then repeated until CIMNQNS.

Definitely an "A" for effort but can't recommend her cause despite all the action she is not remotely close to being attractive so I can't stay hard unless I'm pushing her to her limits (though I don't think I ever came close to finding those limits) as she is a true sex freak. Originally Posted by HSL

Pretty damn classless post HSL. Not just for Vicky but for anyone you come across. Your pathetic
  • HSL
  • 10-01-2019, 03:34 PM
This is a board that is to be used to describe activities...I did exactly that,if you opt to filter your reviews or your encounters,so be it but at least we all now know you do not tell the truth or at least the whole truth. Thanks for the heads-up.

I tell it the way it is so others can decide if they want to see a particular provider or not based on the facts. It would not have been written if Vicky didn't do it so I do not think you calling her classless is appropriate unless you really think she is a classless woman/providerin which case that is ur opinion.
Thanks for being honest HSL. Keep it real.

Definitely an "A" for effort but can't recommend her cause despite all the action she is not remotely close to being attractive so I can't stay hard unless I'm pushing her to her limits (though I don't think I ever came close to finding those limits) as she is a true sex freak. Originally Posted by HSL
I would like to try this. Spitting sounds hawt
This is a board that is to be used to describe activities...I did exactly that,if you opt to filter your reviews or your encounters,so be it but at least we all now know you do not tell the truth or at least the whole truth. Thanks for the heads-up.

I tell it the way it is so others can decide if they want to see a particular provider or not based on the facts. It would not have been written if Vicky didn't do it so I do not think you calling her classless is appropriate unless you really think she is a classless woman/providerin which case that is ur opinion. Originally Posted by HSL
However you want to justify your existence and twist words to further your agenda then have at it. Make no mistake that you are the Classless person here. You tell it in a way that makes you feel superior to another person and that’s the issue. Your not, even in your little world.
  • HSL
  • 10-01-2019, 09:04 PM
I would like to try this. Spitting sounds hawt Originally Posted by Whenever
It is,with the right person. Obviously not everyone is into it so always safe to get approval b4 otherwise things will go south quick.

But like Ghostrider said, Vicky is classless so she embraced it. You should try it with her, its awsum to see it all over her face and to have her open her mouth wanting more spit.

I first did it with a gal in BKK who asked for it and wanted it & it was such a turn-on.
It is,with the right person. Obviously not everyone is into it so always safe to get approval b4 otherwise things will go south quick.

But like Ghostrider said, Vicky is classless so she embraced it. You should try it with her, its awsum to see it all over her face and to have her open her mouth wanting more spit.

I first did it with a gal in BKK who asked for it and wanted it & it was such a turn-on. Originally Posted by HSL
That is right up my alley. You think I can piss in her mouth ? And spit on her at the same time ?