City: Hurst
State: Texas
Email Address: NA
URL / Website: http://annymassage.online/
Activities: Massage/FV/touching/HJ
Hair Length and Color: black/past shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Chinese
Physical Description: Hot looking Chinese lady. She is very young looking. Around 5 feet. She has a petite spinner body with A cups and nice ass.
Recommendation: No
WOW. Sorry for your bad session. I bet she has been inundated since the positive reviews came out on this board.

Sometimes reviewing here is the kiss of death. (Think Juju at Relax Excel) I suspect she will get her groove back when her 15 minutes of fame expire. Maybe mgt is becoming hyper-aware. Who knows?

Angela is still good to go. And Nancy will be rested and refreshed when she gets back from China soon.

Thanks for the great review.
Is Nikki the fourth pic in the website ? She looks hawt
yea surprised by that one too. My session with her was good and Angela is a notch up. Try Relax by the mall - I've always done well there
I tried going here this morning but it was too busy and I was turned away. Ran into another guy trying to come in while I was on my way out.
  • HSL
  • 10-01-2019, 09:20 PM
A hot,young & petite Chinese provider...must see for my own eyes....thanks for the intel!
Is Nikki the fourth pic in the website ? She looks hawt Originally Posted by Whenever
Yes - and she is also in her twenties..LOL...sarcasm alert

If they had the girls in those photos would they really need them to wait around 18 hours a day at a lame strip center in a no name, unglamorous suburb waiting for slobs to show up and pay them less than a hundred bucks for a massage and HJ?

The world would beat a path to their door and they would be paid a lot more money and we would have to wait on them.
Is Nikki the fourth pic in the website ? She looks hawt Originally Posted by Whenever
No. Those are probably stock photos. Most AMP/SubAMP ladies don't want there pics on the internet for personal reasons.

Friendly Fred - I suggest you go she her to determine her age. I stand by my review - in her 20's.
every time I have been there it was like a revolving door - guys in and out. lot of foot traffic makes me worried they will get shut down soon.
No. Those are probably stock photos. Most AMP/SubAMP ladies don't want there pics on the internet for personal reasons.

Friendly Fred - I suggest you go she her to determine her age. I stand by my review - in her 20's. Originally Posted by Last Ride
If I'm in the area I will but I'm confident she isn't in her twenties.

I've chased enough of these reviews through the years to know better than to think she will actually be in her twenties.

Usually they treat me well, give good service, and are pretty.

They just aren't in their twenties anymore.