Searching

Once a year I splurge and spend 2-300 dollars on an encounter .been trying to reach Thai Jenny or Angie and no luck . Any recommendations ?? Gfe
Lana Virgo or Ellie Fox Maybe
If I had 300 bones to spare, I would be on my way to Austin and I would be picking a hot Asian from https://www.languageofloveus.com/

From the reviews, the ladies are top notch and the encounter is all about you from start to finish.
Well GREAT.... I can see a few monger packing for the drive up I 35.... VERY NICE... doesn't San Antonio have a home for them..??
Thai Angie reports she returns today, Wednesday, Jan 15.
Ellie fox,Vixenxoxo21 or italia. Can't go wrong with any of them.
Lana Virgo! She will duck your eyes out!!!
Lana Virgo! She will duck your eyes out!!! Originally Posted by MaskedMarauder
Duck? Is that a new Kink, Ken?
God damn autocorrect! However, I duck her as often as I can scrape together the dinero.
God damn autocorrect! However, I duck her as often as I can scrape together the dinero. Originally Posted by MaskedMarauder
We all knew what you meant; I’m just a Dick...
We all knew what you meant; I’m just a Dick... Originally Posted by NavyManSA2004
An honest one!
Duck? Is that a new Kink, Ken? Originally Posted by NavyManSA2004
I remember a scene from an underground comic of a whorehouse madam with a glass eye. She got down on her knees, popped her glass eye out of the socket and said, “OK, cowboy! Now fuck my brains out!!”
I remember a scene from an underground comic of a whorehouse madam with a glass eye. She got down on her knees, popped her glass eye out of the socket and said, “OK, cowboy! Now fuck my brains out!!” Originally Posted by CoverMe

She will be keeping an eye out for you.