BEST POLITICAL AD OF THE SEASON !

I am not a Rick Perry fan; but this ad is powerfull. It won't be enough to turn things around for Perry, but the Perry campgain has turned out some suprisingly strong ads; I hope Romney teams up with the Perry folks come election season.

http://www.rickperry.org/news/america-is-calling/
The ad says nothing. Pretty music and scenery, yes, but substance, no. Waste of time.
Have to agree with COG, they could've have done a much better ad by using Obama's record and leave out all the landscape and music.
So many misstatements by so many - so little time - so little truth on Talk Radio - so little understanding of the constitution - so much hatred and bigotry.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=CYJ28XalpEk
Whats so special?
Have to agree with COG, they could've have done a much better ad by using Obama's record and leave out all the landscape and music. Originally Posted by robin hood
Do you mean Obama's "War on Christmas", "outlawing prayer in schools" or any number of other made-up half-truths? (Maybe like Solyndra being 1/100th the disaster that Enron or the Wall Street/Bankster derivative deregulation was?)

The ability to evaluate and process the veracity of th information being created and fed to most of the right declines every day simply from listening to those sources.

Somebody want to tell me he is prohibited from praying in school? Please!
I doubt if Perry even realized he was in Iowa.
The Republican candidate (Romney) will get to Obama's record in due course.

No suprise that the tin-foil hats and Obamazombies don't think much of an ad that tugs at the patriotic heartstrings of Iowa voters.
Here is another great Perry ad

http://youtu.be/-2RWQCif7Fs

No suprise that the tin-foil hats and Obamazombies don't think much of an ad that tugs at the patriotic heartstrings of Iowa voters. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
So now WW you are back supporting Romney LMFAO??? Also, what about Romney's record??? As Governor he was like 42nd in job creation- also his record at Baine with all the outsourcing and people who got laid off is nothing to brag about- plus his flip flopping on too many issues to name.

No suprise that the tin-foil hats and Obamazombies don't think much of an ad that tugs at the patriotic heartstrings of Iowa voters. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
It only pulls at your heartstrings if you are as shallow as the candidate.

^ tinfoil hat.
I doubt if Perry even realized he was in Iowa. Originally Posted by BigLouie
As if that should make a difference to you and your ilk. You've never before held Obama accountable for geography.
Make sure you put the shiny side OUT, otherwise the government beams will not be deflected.