P411 Price Increase

I was just informed by email that I have to renew my P411 account by April 28th.
Last year I paid $83 for membership, now they want $129.

P411 is a great service, but there price increase is gross, greed or grant theft whatever you want to call it.

I've send them an email that I won't join any longer and I'm gonna ask my dearest gf's to join the TER white pages program.

That's free as long as you have a review every 2 weeks.

I meet a lady about 1 time every week so there is no problem to do this.

Please your opinion about this change girls.
Sorry to hear that. P411 is and has always been free for the ladies. If you only had an INKLING as to the costs incurred by the ladies in the hobby, you might see things differently.
But do what you feel is right for you.
Funny guys will spend 300 for an hour with a lady, but $130 for a year for access to P411 is expensive.
Or you just don't sign-up for it in the first place.
Funny guys will spend 300 for an hour with a lady, but $130 for a year for access to P411 is expensive. Originally Posted by MasterBaiter1996
I think this service should be free for the men in the first place.

Ladies want to sell their service, who is supposed to pay for advertisement of the ladies?

Ladies want to sell their service, who is supposed to pay for advertisement of the ladies? Originally Posted by waverunner234
Anyway, I've copied and pasted my OKAYS in Word and I won't be a member anymore after April 28th.
I won't use or except date-check because they charge the ladies, just as the other board you mentioned, they also charge the ladies.

There is a thread that may apply or enlighten. http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=682279

Once those copied and pasted OK's expire, in 6 months to a year in some cases, they will be useless to some providers.
  • Old-T
  • 04-03-2013, 10:39 PM
I'm a lifetime P411 member and have been for a while so I don't how long they were at $83. But without a doubt it is just about the best expense I can think of. Has made screening far easier and more reliable, has been a great research tool when I go to new areas, and at $129 it is still about a half hour session a year! Sounds like you are being a little penny wise.

TER White Pages, from everything I hear from the ladies, isn't remotely in the same level of security in the ladies' minds.
  • Old-T
  • 04-03-2013, 10:40 PM

Ladies want to sell their service, who is supposed to pay for advertisement of the ladies? Originally Posted by waverunner234
Who pays for ANY advertizing? The customer.
  • Old-T
  • 04-03-2013, 10:44 PM
Anyway, I've copied and pasted my OKAYS in Word and I won't be a member anymore after April 28th. Originally Posted by waverunner234
Wow. I don't think you are helping yourself with each post.

It doesn't sound like you are penny wise, it sounds like you are just cheep.

Any lady who accepts your cut & paste OKs should seriously rethink. Of COURSE a guy wouldn't go and edit anything it word, that would be DISHONEST! "Trust me, yes, all 7,398 of those OKs are good!"
I won't use or except date-check because they charge the ladies, just as the other board you mentioned, they also charge the ladies.

There is a thread that may apply or enlighten. http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=682279

Once those copied and pasted OK's expire, in 6 months to a year in some cases, they will be useless to some providers. Originally Posted by Nicolet
I know, that's why I will go for "the other website" White Pages, totally free if you have enough reviews.

And I can post my reviews here at Eccie.net.
Actually, I read some of your reviews. Some are rather cryptic in the fee portion, but it seems you are not afraid to spend some serious cash on a good provider. Having said that, I'm surprised that you think such a positive service is not deserving of increasing their fees to continue with the service they provide, keeping in mind that they have a staff of people working there, not just one or 2 people in a tiny cubicle.
Sorry to hear that. P411 is and has always been free for the ladies. If you only had an INKLING as to the costs incurred by the ladies in the hobby, you might see things differently.
But do what you feel is right for you. Originally Posted by Nicolet
Couldn't have said this any better. We're not getting rich here. We do have costs associated as well.
If I remember correctly around the first of the year, I got a pm from Eccie Administration saying they was experimenting or going to do a system similar to Date-Check with a referrel system. It was something like if I signed-up for it, it would be free. I wasn't interested in it, so I passed on it. It could be another avenue for the gents.
Ha! Sounds like Slixa!