Touring Providers, what are your favoriate cities?

I am a touring Provider who mainly stays in Texas. I am getting tired of the same cities and want to mix up my routine a bit. I am finding the small towns to be very lucrative with little to no competition and very grateful clients that are so happy to finally have a 'real provider' come to their city.
I bet there are a few little 'gold mine' cities that would be a nice trip for a Texan to visit!? I love road trips and am ready to roll...

SexiLexi
Lafayette , La. Is a nice little big city to
Your in as well as Baton Rouge
Baton Rouge....Pensacola.....Memphis ....st Louis...KC
Thank you ladies, for your suggestions! I have been thinking about doing a tour of Louisanna for a while now! Sure would love to hear more great ideas for tour locations! Are there prime locations in these cities, or great places to stay? Love the advice!
Louisiana is slow in summer

Alabama/Florida & Tennesse rock in summer
I like KCMO it's good anytime of year. Generous gentlemen and good visit.
I've my eyes on El Paso this coming month. I would like to visit Des Moines, IA. Omaha ,NE.
Williston, ND. I will check out Memphis, TN. Virginia Beach, VA. NC and SC if possible.
A nice place I like to go is Bham'
MissMelissa,

Is Bham in Texas?

SL
Birmingham alabama

I do great there!
I also did great in Bham. Try the northeast... boston, conn, etc. I had a reat time in Boston.
It's great to see us share ideas ! I can honestly say these things can be a trial and error...ie- I went to Baton Rouge with a few friends - they all did well, I didn't receive not one call, but did excellent in Shreveport while they did not. Bham, I tried posting before I went, and it was def NOT Worth a trip for me. Like I said, places are different for everyone.

Good luck
Practically any place in Florida is good year round. However, the competition can be very steep in the more affluent metropolitan areas during the summer months depending upon your target market.
Upstate NY Rochester, Buffalo and Syracuse do a very good business with quality travelling providers.
ECCIE is a solid and safe source and reference up there. Summer is Comin and the Finger Lakes and Great Lakes, the Hills and Valleys of NY's wine country and the tours are calling.

Check out the page here on eccie for yourself. they respect the ladies and treat them well.
come to Columbia/Jefferson City, MO. half way between KC and StL and there is a glaring lack of good providers
come to Columbia/Jefferson City, MO. half way between KC and StL and there is a glaring lack of good providers Originally Posted by Mizzou82

I lived in COMO for college at the ZOU ... My first provider experience was there lol