Assume the Position

All positions are not equal..

Setty knows you have a preference…

Myths abound about what works the best.

But for you, which position do you find works the best to reach ORGASM?

Are you about working that pussy…

Or are you about that pussy working for you?

• Trey
  • 05-09-2013, 03:35 PM
Surfboard always gets the job done for me.
image.jpg
I would have voted anal, because of course its all anal with me, but position wise, missionary anal is bestest for the orgasm. But always good to change it up, throw in a lil cowgirl & doggy style before that
Mish with legs up in the air. You can control how "deep" you go by moving her knees closer or farther from her shoulders, and perfect for some feet action for foot fetishists.
Ass up face down.
...but this is pretty hot:

http://www.sexinfo101.com/lotus.shtml
  • MC
  • 05-09-2013, 09:40 PM
Cowgirl, either regular or reverse. I just love seeing a girl bounce.

I saw a girl earlier this week who was great at Cowgirl.
I do a unique position called backward boogie....makes penetration so intense!
I love lazy doggie but recently I have fallen in lust with this one position called the hovering dragonfly. Its similar to facesitting except the male is on top. So i would be on my back in the middle of the bed and he would be sitting on my chest facing me and then looking down into my eyes teasing me with his manhood as I beg to be fed

http://forum.santabanta.com/showthre...man!)-Must-Try!

A visual is option #6
I'd hate to admit it, but I've never had an orgasm laying on back. I pretty much have to ride/rape the poor guy to get what I want!
Any position will do.....

I'm fucking paying, so she's working - cowgirl all the way!
My ATF knows that he totally gets used during cowgirl. Just be still and let me work it I do love FDAU.....a hard pounding from behind and a nice slap on my ass always works for a great "O"!
Any position will do.....

Originally Posted by cumalot
Love the view in CG. But for me to O I have to be in control and thrusting, so usually Mish is the way I like to finish.