references

How or where do I create my references?
Looks like you've started, kinda....
  • Mokoa
  • 05-10-2013, 11:27 PM
Not a technical question.

Moved to the proper forum.
How or where do I create my references? Originally Posted by jonnybme
See a newbie friendly provider (Preferably, one who is established and has a reputation) and go through her screening process.

After you have had a date with her, ask her if she doesn't mind giving out references to other providers if another girl needs her "OK".

Also, this would be a good time to look into p411...
How or where do I create my references? Originally Posted by jonnybme
PM the man the call 3-sides (Pyramider) - He is the master of fabricating references!!
If you are going down the path that we all have...recommend doing research in the Security Section where there are great tips. Like in real estate, there are three key words, research, research, research. Using this site, P411, and others, you can research verified ladies. Additionally, consider getting a dedicated DUMB hobby phone (go to Walmart, pay cash) and a dedicated hobby e-mail account. More tips in the section - good luck, stay safe, and have fun!
P411
PM the man the call 3-sides (Pyramider) - He is the master of fabricating references!! Originally Posted by Ed Highlight

How many do you need? Preferences? I also write reviews that are often read by tards using only one hand.