Why?

There is nothing more beautiful in this life than a woman carrying child. Some men agree and it is sought after.
In the real world, doesn't a woman still continue to work until conception?

Dude, are you ever going to rack up some reviews or continue to ask why's or what's
I don't write reviews. As I've stated before, I think what happens behind closed doors is between me and whoever I am with. And as far as the post matter goes, I never said she wasn't beautiful. I just can't imagine, (if I were pregnant), ADVERTISING my body to the public, for anyone that wants a piece of ass. Just me.
I personally enjoy seeing a hot pregnant provider. I really like a small thin girl that has a cute baby bump who is just about to pop. If they are lactating even better. I see nothing wrong with providing while pregnant. I have only been with a few expecting mothers over the years less than 25 im sure but it has always seemed that they were hotter and wetter than normal. I guess the hormones cause that? To each his own I guess
Hell yeah
Yes she is beautiful... I don't see the need to make her feel less than just because she is pregnant...

As far as I can see on this thread so far you my friend, Guitar are outnumbered..lol Wink...

For anything a man desires there is ALWAYS someone willing to fulfill his fantasies. Pregnant provider, you rock!! Get your hustle on cause pampers ain't cheap!!
You never know her situation till you walk a mile in her shoes...IJS #jajaja
M.M.
I had tried earlier in the year to get together but she went dark on me at the last minute. Might try again, pretty sexy girl but management is likely.
Pregnant is the best!!! You should try
Yup, agree with above. A sexy woman with a baby bump is an experience. Pregnant pussy is a fav...
Pregnant is the best, especially if they are lactating.