How to help newbies

Ok, ever so often I get a PM since I posted a response to info or ISO for ladies in Hattiesburg.

But let's face it, most of us are just words and possibly pics on the other side of a computer screen and we don't know much about each other. So here is my question.

I get a PM hey can you tell me anything about this girl or who do I see in Hattiesburg or something similar. Some guys with lots of posts and a good number of reviews are easy to help, but what about the newbies? They just opened an account, they have no reviews, or they have had an account for years with 1 or 2 reviews and like on average 1 post a year.

We are a community and we need to help each other, but we have a responsibility to our ladies too. I'd feel bad if one of them got arrested due to info I gave someone.

So how do we help these new guys or inactive guys while the same time protecting our ladies from a meet up with a cop?

After all as Danny Glover said in "Flight of the Intruder" "All we really got is each other".
I get a lot pf PMs like that and you're right, there's no telling who's sending that so I don't tell them anything more than what they can read on the board. I've had a couple of guys ask if I could talk to a provider on their behalf & get them cleared to see the lady...NO.

I will tell them to get a P411 account, start talking on the board so people can get to know them a little and if there is a newbie-friendly lady in there area, tell them to look up her Showcase. If they aren't willing to do their own legwork and pay their dues, then they should have a hard time getting a provider to see them.

I don't mind helping anyone, male or female, but they have to go thru the process just like anyone else. If they don't know how to get started, I'll tell them what they need to do to get setup, what to watch out for and above all, read everything.

To any new guys reading this... read everything you can on the boards and respect a woman's screening process, that will get you further than anything else.
Road Lizard, I agree with you on the screening part, there is no doubt. Now like recently I have sent Mr Lickher Right a question or two on some of the providers in Hattiesburg. I figured they may be a couple of ones in the area that might not post very much on the board or at all, that I may want to get to know. Part of my issue is I work on the road and I'm new to the area. So from what I have gathered the law man activity is higher than where I came from, and like everyone I hate to get in trouble of something so stupid. Hence asking questions but I agree with you on the reference thing no one should try and circumvent it.
Devoid, not a thing wrong with doing that, I think Lickher meant more like the newbies that have never said a word or only 1 or 2 posts and nothing else to go on about them.

You are just checking out how things are locally and I do the same thing. That's just playing smart.

I've actually had guys contact me that never posted asking me where a lady's incall was located, if I knew her personal number, stuff I'm not going to answer to anyone.

I think I may have come across a bit blunt to you and wasn't meaning to. I do want to be blunt to those that never contribute anything but they expect me to help them shortcut processes. And I really hope new guys would post in this thread and they could ask their questions here.
Well lets see, How about the newbies try and use some basic common sense when joining the hobby family and introduce yourself and join in on some of the threads that are started in the discussion sections.

First thing in contacting a lady of your liking, texting or email and even pm's. DO NOT BE A DISRESPECTFUL ASSHOLE with a subject line in a email or text and any form of contacting a lady with opening discussions about do you do this or that or offer this in sexual terms and calling the lady a whore,slut,hooker,prostitute and etc.etc.Some may reply back but most ladies will ignore the contact and never answer back. I know i will just delete it and its not just newbies, even veterans on this board with 10-20 reviews do it.Do your research on your choices and read up on there reviews and website and see whats offered and if its not listed most likely they do not offer what your looking for. See the lady first let us get the feel of you and earn our trust as well as you.The lady with 5 or more reviews of gents that have been on the board for a longtime and well known by the community is a 99.9 percent safe and a sure thing.

This is a hobby is everything posted legit HELL NO.Must of the gents that have been on here awhile and several reviews of well known ladies are pretty honest on there reviews.

The other thing is do not get pissed off when you live in say West Point and contact a lady in Biloxi or somewhere where its a 4-6 hr drive for the lady to come to you as you are requesting and get mad cause they ask for a deposit or travel fee upfront to come to you and your thinking thats a ripoff scam to screw people out of money,some times it can be but if the ladies has been around long enough with plenty of reviews and well known there not gonna destroy there reputation over a travel fee. DO not wanna do it that way no problem find someone closer or you travel to them. It is not smart for any lady to travel 4-6 hrs one way to any call not knowing its a sure thing. Figure 60 in gas round trip and food to stop and eat during her trip and not counting the hours wasted traveling to you and wear and tear on the car and time wasted she could have been doing other things.Your gonna bitch about a travel fee. Then i suggest you travel to her and spend the time and money to go see her on your dime.We take a much higher risk traveling that far to see someone than you do of getting ripped off.If you get ripped off from dealing with BP,CL or shady sites than that is your own damn fault. Just as for us ladies if we deal with calls from these sites and do not screen to protect ourselves no one to blame but our own damn fault.

1.Join well known hobby boards.
2.See well known ladies that have been around.
3.Post reviews and be honest and not some chicken shit that's scared that there UTR or ATF ladies is gonna get pissed cause you so someone else for whatever reason you wanted something different or new.
4.Do not post lies because they hurt your feelings to ruin there rep.
5.All of us should and need to work together to help and watch out for all of ours safety and well being in this entertainment we enjoy. Even if we do not like one another for whatever your reasons are.Where here to meet and make new friends and keep us all safe no matter what deference's we may have with one another.

There is more to add to the list and you all can pitch in if you all wish to.

In closing i wish all newbies the best of luck and safe hobbying but remember you are picking what you like and wanna see so just respect what the ladies are asking and require when you wanna meet them and if you do not want to comply that's your choice and must will respect you for your decision as to you respecting our screening process and requirements in return...
As a newbie, thank you wildcat. That's probably the best advice I've read on any site.
Newbies, please read and follow the advice given by RL and Wildcat above. They've been around for awhile, know people, and know how things "should" be done. Learn from the mistakes of others. Don't feel like you have to do everything yourself; you won't live long enough to make all the mistakes yourself. Read and learn from others. Ask questions and learn from others.

Although I joined in 2014, I only became active this year, since becoming a widower. So, in some ways, I'm a newbie, and I have asked a lot of questions of ladies and men here. Everyone has been very gracious and helpful for which I'm very grateful. If you treat others with respect, they will reciprocate. If we are honest with one another and help each other, then all of us should benefit.

Those are a couple of my thoughts from the "for what it's worth" file. Mark
So much great info in those two posts above! I love that this site promotes a very open and inviting atmosphere. The information that is just so freely shared and available is amazing. Glad to be a part of it.
You know, I just thought of one thing that newbies need to do in this hobby...talk to the ladies themselves. Just don't ask about activities or money. I found one of best learning resources were the ladies themselves. Most will tell you what you need to know so the both of you will have a good experience.

Now, how do you pick who to talk to? Look for a woman that is well reviewed and respected...VERY important! If she has good reviews and is well thought of by the men and the women of the community, I'd listen to what she has to say... like Wildcat4fun<<< prime example!

Communication is so important in all areas of the hobby world so don't ever forget that. In other words, it's just like any other relationship of any nature, you want it to be successful then ask questions and listen to the answers.

Damn I get smart after a couple of mojitos!
Can the vets give any advice on other websites to check out that are like this one. Or others to stay away from such as backpage and Craigslist? I think most on my provider guide is legit........ maybe.
Can the vets give any advice on other websites to check out that are like this one. Or others to stay away from such as backpage and Craigslist? I think most on my provider guide is legit........ maybe. Originally Posted by Thatguy3605
Yes, but not in the MS forum:

ECCIE Guideline #27 - ECCIE policy regarding the discussion of competing websites is intended to exhibit a straight-forward and simple approach. We do not disallow mention of other sites here at ECCIE, however we ask that you limit those discussions to the "Other Hobby Sites" thread located in the Member Suggestions and Feedback forum. This is the area that we have designated as being an appropriate outlet for these types of discussions. Posts of this nature made in other forums throughout the board will be merged into this location. If you find these types of posts in your local forums, please use the RTM function to report them to staff.

JaG
Thanks JaG.