Question for the fun discussion. What really revs your engine up

When you have a lady visit you or you visit the lady for a five-star intimate encounter what do you like to see her wear that really gets you going?

Ladies if you had it your way for an in-call or an outcall what is your personal preference in the man wearing?

It is time for some upbeat discussions ; )

I personally love a clean-shaven man with nicely manicured hands and a very soft scented masculine cologne or body wash and his nether regions trimmed
I favor a woman who has D-cups or greater since I'm a breast man! I also like her with an over all fuller figure since I'm tall and also carry a few extra pounds myself. And I love a manicured pussy or even shaved bare. And finally I really love when she has on very sexy lingerie and heels. Long kissing sessions are a real plus!
Nice answer RJones!
I favor a woman who has D-cups or greater since I'm a breast man! I also like her with an over all fuller figure since I'm tall and also carry a few extra pounds myself. And I love a manicured pussy or even shaved bare. And finally I really love when she has on very sexy lingerie and heels. Long kissing sessions are a real plus! Originally Posted by rjones191

Well luv it looks like you just described me lol. I agree completely with SeasonedMuse about a soft manly cologne and trimmed nether regions. It lets me really get into things
Exactly Cassie!
What a coincidence that Cassie and Flora have so much similar tastes! It's enough to make a fella want to visit MS!
Ideally I just love the dressed for public look, what others might call dressed for work or dinner.

Back in the day, people dressed for work or going out to a certain "standard". Doesn't require high heels and stockings, but that would be allowable . Skirts and dresses are great. So are silk blouses and a hint of cleavage.
Silk or chartreuse blouses are so hard to find nowadays though, but oh how I miss the feel of it on my skin
The naughty librarian look with thigh high stockings, short skirt, glasses, hair in a ponytail
There are so many things that get me going...

Clothes...ok, I get weird here: cut-off jeans, bikinis, stockings, something that hints at see-thru, a wet body wrapped in a towel. etc.

The woman's attitude... if she is feeling sexy, she will wear it like a fine perfume that I find irresistable. Also a woman that uses a soft, continuous touch along with that owns me.
The naughty librarian look with thigh high stockings, short skirt, glasses, hair in a ponytail Originally Posted by HoundstoothBear
Mmm I will remember that when we see each other again bear. Naughty librarian is always guaranteed fun!!!
There are so many things that get me going...

Clothes...ok, I get weird here: cut-off jeans, bikinis, stockings, something that hints at see-thru, a wet body wrapped in a towel. etc.

The woman's attitude... if she is feeling sexy, she will wear it like a fine perfume that I find irresistable. Also a woman that uses a soft, continuous touch along with that owns me. Originally Posted by Road Lizard
Lol such a simple man RL. It doesn't matter what she wears as long as she has that look in her eye like she's fixing to devour your soul! With a gentle touch telling you to cum here. Lol thanks SeasonedMuse reading the gentlemen responses has my imagination going lol.
Lol such a simple man RL. It doesn't matter what she wears as long as she has that look in her eye like she's fixing to devour your soul! With a gentle touch telling you to cum here. Lol thanks SeasonedMuse reading the gentlemen responses has my imagination going lol. Originally Posted by Cassie107
LOL, you figured me out pretty easily before I posted that! And you do carry yourself like I described.
Tough question. There are so many things.....

I'm a huge fan of the female posterior. I love a nice heart-shaped, thick, but not too thick, ass. I think the sight of a really nice ass, bent over with the back nicely arched is just about the most beautiful and erotic sight on the planet.

So a short skirt, and perhaps some stockings, anything that showcases that wonderful shape is always sure to get my motor running and my mouth watering.

Also a sucker for beautiful hair.
Lingerie is always a plus as are heels simply because they make a woman's legs look amazing. More than anything I want my girl to feel as sexy or sexier than she looks because as someone who reads others for a living that is easily identified and is a major turn on. I love big boobs and responsive nipples. That said I have yet to meet a pair I didn't like to love on. Lol. I like women who are not the cheerleader spinner type. I'm a big guy so the last thing I want is someone the size of my thigh.
Honestly business dress is always a plus since it hints at an office affair after-hours. Having a strong sense of smell their scent has to be on point or most likely I'm walking out. I am super allergic to cig smoke so that is always a major challenge finding a provider who doesn't smoke. Again super strong sense of smell. I always shower immediately prior to a meet and keep myself groomed.