Another topic for discussion.

Most men in the hobby have wives at home or a girlfriend. With that being said, how does it make you feel when a companion that you are interested in is married or has a boyfriend?

This topic of conversation I would imagine would be a double-edged sword but I am curious to know a male's perspective.

Does it ruin the illusion of you being the only one or does it turn you on knowing that you are having the Girl Next Door while her husband is at work?

This should be interesting.
Good question. I like the thought of being with the girl next door while her man is away. There is something about a girl who enjoys being promiscuous that I find to be a great turn on.
In all honesty, I figured most of you have someone you go home to anyway. That you can be truly intimate with. I am polyamourous, so I am not jealous if a provider does have a full time life partner. Our relationship is strictly ours and you are giving me something no one else could, I hope that makes sense to everyone on this thread? 🤔
It does and love the great replies that this topic is generating
And what about you Flora? And other ladies too? Are men who have wives/SOs better hobby partners for you? Or are guys who are unattached better hobby partners. And why?
Well, I am married, and we have hobbied a couple of times as a couple, but I did the set up arrangements.

For me, it doesn't really matter if a gent is married or not. To me, it is about the respect that a man gives to me as a companion.

I honestly have a twinge to my heart when a man skips out when his wife is deathly ill. That scenaeio does bother me.
Florabelle, I totally agree with you. My wife and I did a little bit of swinging, separately and together. However, after she was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer (very fast spreading), we stopped and only spent time with each other. It wasn't until several months after becoming a widower that I began to meet a few ladies here. And I've been very fortunate to have met some wonderful ladies.

To answer your original question, I have assumed that many of the ladies here have a SO or SD or are married. Although I don't ask about their "partner," I hope that they have a healthy relationship and that their partner knows about and does not have any objections to the lady dating other men. Then, I don't have to worry. Mark
MP, I totally respect that you honored her in such a way.

I met a man when this board first opened up and we saw each other quite frequently, until I was told that he only hobbies because he was angry at his wife. Double mastectomy was performed, she lost a huge part of herself. He wanted implants, she did not. She wanted that part back that cannot be replaced.

I cannot deal with selfish or heartless people. That is the empath in me and the woman in me
Well, I am married, and we have hobbied a couple of times as a couple, but I did the set up arrangements.
Originally Posted by SeasonedMuse
Very nice! Your husband surely has found a very rare woman. Best wishes to you both !
I don't want to know.

I don't want to know about the date she just had. I don't want to know about her need to get ready for the next date.

I want the illusion that I am the only person for her.

Now I realize I am not the only person for her, so how about "the illusion that I am the only person for her FOR TODAY".

I have done a lot of AMP over the years. I realize that the entire varsity football team could have just left the parking lot a few seconds before my arrival, but I want the illusion that I am the first and only client of the day. If I see the football team bus driving off (or any other client), the illusion is busted and my own performance is going to suffer.

In a similar way, I don't want ladies to visit me who have a driver. I guess I don't do well when I am watched or have a sense that I am being watched.
Lol! Anig (ok people do not take that out of context) thank God I like to remain low volume.
In my agency days, it was ample dates in a day, and bitch baths galore! It was fun, but it was mentally and physically exhausting.
I do not miss it one bit.
Here in Va, I may see 5 new gents a month. But I keep 3 regulars.
I have time for my family.

I will go ahead and let the cat out of the bag.
I let my close friends know that as of June 29, one day before my 40th birthday, I am definitely retiring from this lifestyle.
I will become an on occasion hobbyist, but no longer providing.

I have come to that phase in my life that I am ready to embrace. Both of my girls are getting married soon, so grandma days are ahead.
It has come time for me to hang up my fuck-me clothes and heels and dawn the ked tennis shoes and sun-dresses.
Introducing my body to the idea and splendor of knowing one man again.

I have loved all that I have learned in my 20 years of being able to provide companionship to some amazing men and couples. The gal pals that I have made a long the way. And even to my enemies, to whom I still would not puss on if they were on fire.

So with that being said, let's make this the best birthday week I can have while visiting!
I don't want to know.

I don't want to know about the date she just had. I don't want to know about her need to get ready for the next date.

I want the illusion that I am the only person for her.

Now I realize I am not the only person for her, so how about "the illusion that I am the only person for her FOR TODAY".

I have done a lot of AMP over the years. I realize that the entire varsity football team could have just left the parking lot a few seconds before my arrival, but I want the illusion that I am the first and only client of the day. If I see the football team bus driving off (or any other client), the illusion is busted and my own performance is going to suffer.

In a similar way, I don't want ladies to visit me who have a driver. I guess I don't do well when I am watched or have a sense that I am being watched. Originally Posted by aNameinGulfport

Dude, you couldn't have summed up my sentiments any better. I want the illusion I'm the only person for that hour or two. I know she just had a fellow hobbyist shortly before and has one scheduled after. But the memorable times are when she has done an incredible job of convincing you that you are the only man on earth TODAY.

Had a really great time with a provider recently but she was fixing her hair and remaking the bed (on my time). While the prior 1 hr and 50 minutes was awesome, that last 10 kind of popped the illusion balloon.

I think of an ATF and she masterfully presents that illusion that I'm the only man alive. She has even told me she drove to Jackson to see ME and I was the only appointment she had scheduled for the day before heading back south. May or may not be the case but I was even more captivated.
I know several providers I either currently see or have enjoyed in the past that were married. Mostly, I don't ask and don't tell. The encounter is about the moments together.

Does not matter to me as long as we do not bring our "real" lives into this world unless we have known each other a long time and are comfortable with sharing more about ourselves.

My concerns are about confidentiality and avoiding drama.

I did have a provider a number of years ago whose husband, boyfriend, or other significant other tracked her down at her incall "no tell" when we were heavily into the "main event". He was banging on the door while I was banging her. She was getting off on it and coming hard. I was not getting off on it and was getting soft. He was screaming. I was looking to avoid any conflict. He eventually left. She wanted to resume the play. I was concerned he might return but did not want to leave until I thought he was gone. She re-aroused me and we finished our play, but it was not the same.

On the other hand, a now retired provider and I both knew the other was married. We shared all sorts of personal things about our lives, but never directly discussed anything about our spouses.

Just one point of view.

Brer
O2 you know I drove to see you and I even got the incall just for you. Thank you for keeping me company on the drive up sweetheart!
Omg, Brer are you serious?? That what catastrophe would be terrible. Sheesh