questions

If I were to have a gathering.. What would u prefer..???

A) Bar
B) bar and grill
C) strip club

Everyones answers will be taken into consideration..!!!

If u have a place please inbox me.. No names listed please..
A strip club that has a bar and a grill. Watching strippers makes me hungry, horny and thirsty.
A strip club that has a bar and a grill. Watching strippers makes me hungry, horny and thirsty. Originally Posted by generalbob
Thank you.. I will keep that in mind.. We always like.. Hungry hornet and thirsty..
If I were to have a gathering.. What would u prefer..??? Originally Posted by Legacy69
hows bouts a ...church

...ya can blow yer load inta yer ...funnels shitter ...then be able ta tell jimmie jesus what ya want fer ...christmas
Bar
Bar Originally Posted by Bigdaddy14606
Gotcha...
I'd prefer a bar, preferably one that's not a hot-spot and a little off-the-beaten-track.
I'd prefer a bar, preferably one that's not a hot-spot and a little off-the-beaten-track. Originally Posted by Steve_NYS
Gotcha... I'm trying to get us a nice venue..
Gotcha... I'm trying to get us a nice venue.. Originally Posted by Legacy69
Not sure what you're up to, but I think I like it. I just want a place where I won't run into people I know. So, please don't choose a place in my neighborhood.
I'd prefer a bar, preferably one that's not a hot-spot and a little off-the-beaten-track. Originally Posted by Steve_NYS
Gotcha.. I am trying to get a nice venue
[QUOTE=Steve_NYS;1057381741]Not sure what you're up to, but I think I like it. I just want a place where I won't run into people I know. So, please don't choose a place in my neighborhood. [/QUO

Haha I will do my best not to mess this up haha. What's ur area??
I know you can't meet everyone's needs or wants, but will do your best. (I did send you a PM re: my area.)
C) strip club

If it is open to non-dancers taking the pole

Closed room only??

That would be nice....

C) strip club

If it is open to non-dancers taking the pole

Closed room only??

That would be nice....

Originally Posted by SweetElizabeth
I have to agree with SweetElizabeth. A closed room in a strip club would be very nice.
I have to agree with SweetElizabeth. A closed room in a strip club would be very nice. Originally Posted by Steve_NYS
I've never done a closed bar at a strip club......

and know it can be fun!