private

There is a new way to reach me concerning my parties..
If you know me cChloe or major hands you can contact them as well they also have the email address.. U have to be verified first.. Simple as that..

Legacyparties15@gmail.com
There is a new way to reach me concerning my parties..
If you know me cChloe or major hands you can contact them as well they also have the email address.. U have to be verified first.. Simple as that..

Legacyparties15@gmail.com Originally Posted by Legacy69
Sweet.
I'll have my caddy take care of things.
Sweet.
I'll have my caddy take care of things. Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
Will OSD be at the wheel????......

Will OSD be at the wheel????......

Originally Posted by Celso
I can drop him off
but betting I will not be invited so I will not go in
I can drop him off
but betting I will not be invited so I will not go in Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
IVE SAID THIS BEFORE OSD, U EMAIL ME FOR UR INVITE.. SIMPLE AS THAT..
If u don't wanna come ok u don'thave too
IVE SAID THIS BEFORE OSD, U EMAIL ME FOR UR INVITE.. SIMPLE AS THAT..
If u don't wanna come ok u don'thave too Originally Posted by Legacy69
mmmmm I don't think I want to go
and/or
unwilling to give info you ask for. More this part.

so as I stated , if someone that knows all the info and invited, I will drive but not go in. Just drop off and picked up latter if asked

But can i ask why the need for real name and a phone number. I would think handle is all that is needed. Also the email over pm. Yes I most of the time myself is suck with that 50 limit, but it was never a problem.
Hint: clean all in inbox after replay as the sent-box is a copy most of the time. If repeat reply's keep only your latest reply sent. clean out any sent you no longer need.

but its you're show, do as you like
hope it works out for you
mmmmm good luck
Yes I most of the time myself is suck with that 50 limit, but it was never a problem.
Hint: clean all in inbox after replay as the sent-box is a copy most of the time. If repeat reply's keep only your latest reply sent. clean out any sent you no longer need. Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Words to live by and I don't do it myself often enough. Seems hard to delete when using the mobile site as well for some reason I always have better luck on a computer. (Full site does suck for viewing on a phone or I'd do it that way... Hence the easier to read mobile site lol) I love getting an email saying I got a message but because my box was full...

Lather, rinse, repeat.
Legacy I like you
so please not read this post

dear sir that sent me a text
I hope this reply to text on eccie does not out you. Ahem as she will read it anyways. I see your point of the email. But as I know nothing about this M&G other than there will be one. I do not know where, or when or who all going is what I was going by. But I see your point as not till I read your text when I was cleaning my yard and one neighbors yard, I did not know there was a cover charge also. So give by email real name, handle if have one, phone number and pay the 30 buck cover charge at door. So yes you are right email will increase revenue. You got me on that one. But yet I did not know of a cover charge. Yup any lurker even without a handle can ask to be ok'ed to go. I hope she gets max bucks that can be had this way.

I have never been to a M&G with a cover charge for the M&G itself. I will have to ask ck1942(a Texas member) if he has a door charge and how much it is. And I will ask a local guy that I knew was part of M&G's in the past if any in Upset NY had a cover charge.

Also I am happy you sent me a text, Thanks for sending it.

Also I have great new for you, at this time OSD will no longer be writing reviews. If I start again will text you a warning, just like the text you will get for this reply to your text

sincerely
osd

ps: for Legacy, bad girl, you read this didn't you ? errr oh well LOL

ps for text sender, I missed you at my last M&G I had. So YES it did not leak this time. I may ask you to the next as I hate text and would like to talk to you Sir. BTW no cover for the M&G itself.
Does the 30 cover include a bj at the door?

By a girl?
wait..........WHAT?
OcD the driver, Fuck Paulie let him drive his golf cart. Drop Kate/Hunter at the door, she will not have a problem entering.IJS eeerrrr mmm
OcD the driver, Fuck Paulie let him drive his golf cart. Drop Kate/Hunter at the door, she will not have a problem entering.IJS eeerrrr mmm Originally Posted by alphonse1948
mmmmmm maybe you as of yet seen some of my other posts ijs
M&G's with an entrance fee are SOP.
An M&G hosted by an SP that does not offer BBBJ on her menu and DATY is YMMV, AND, you want a cover charge? Good luck fishing for your SD babe.
M&G's with an entrance fee are SOP. Originally Posted by Strapped
An M&G hosted by an SP that does not offer BBBJ on her menu and DATY is YMMV, AND, you want a cover charge? Good luck fishing for your SD babe. Originally Posted by stiffchicken
to defend Legacy on the fee deal only, and only a bit
I am not sure about this one. BUT all her other M&G's did have some kinda show or activity's. I have no idea what all is planned. So it could be worth the bucks. What I paid to see Legacy & Chloe wrestling in oil was worth what she charged IMHO, Ahem I did kinda want some not all money back when a guy and a few other gals joined in. But did not as Legacy and Chloe part of the show was still worth view

I think it was 5 or 10 bucks not sure but I think it was 10. The two did put on a good show wrestling