need yall input!!!

Ok so I have some big plans ahead just need to know who wants to be involved and howdo you wanna do this...

I'm thinking Christmas party before Xmas, OR a birthday bash for me and Chloe!!

Help me decide..
Are nipple shots involved!!!! Chloe's were wonderful.. Sorry I missed yours
Chloe's were for sure yummy ... I wish I could have stayed longer for the real fun and to loosen up a little and be a little less shy and talk to more people
😊
Next time hopefully, if I am welcome 😊
Chloe's were for sure yummy ... I wish I could have stayed longer for the real fun and to loosen up a little and be a little less shy and talk to more people
😊
Next time hopefully, if I am welcome 😊 Originally Posted by Amber Does
Yes it was fun to share with you but next time It better be yours with the whip cream hun!!!!!!!!!!
😊
Next time hopefully, if I am welcome 😊 Originally Posted by Amber Does
You are always welcomed to any of my parties.. I wish u couldve stayed longer but i totally undeestand.
Thank you for coming..
Saturday evenings are a wonderful wild and crazy time. The vast majority of my hobby is daytime activity. I am very content with my hobby life given its limitations and confinement. Not sure how many more would be interested in a daytime activity? But would daytime hobbiest be too reserved to really let go and get comfortable?

I do enjoy a periodic visit to a strip club during the day, and thought it would be really cool to have it be a step further and a step cruder. It could also benefit as a meet and greet. The drawback is it would only be a few hours (noon to 4pm ish), unless hobbiest and providers wanted to try 8am to 4pm shift. That would be hysterical, being home with family in the evening, wasted and well laid.
Y'all's too kind

Saturday evenings are a wonderful wild and crazy time. The vast majority of my hobby is daytime activity. I am very content with my hobby life given its limitations and confinement. Not sure how many more would be interested in a daytime activity? But would daytime hobbiest be too reserved to really let go and get comfortable?

I do enjoy a periodic visit to a strip club during the day, and thought it would be really cool to have it be a step further and a step cruder. It could also benefit as a meet and greet. The drawback is it would only be a few hours (noon to 4pm ish), unless hobbiest and providers wanted to try 8am to 4pm shift. That would be hysterical, being home with family in the evening, wasted and well laid. Originally Posted by jondalart
I am looking on doing a meet and greet during the day to meet u..!!
I am looking on doing a meet and greet during the day to meet u..!! Originally Posted by Legacy69
Meet & greet during the day would be great !!!! Weekday
Not sure how many more would be interested in a daytime activity? But would daytime hobbiest be too reserved to really let go and get comfortable?

The drawback is it would only be a few hours (noon to 4pm ish), unless hobbiest and providers wanted to try 8am to 4pm shift. Originally Posted by jondalart
Chances are that if you are enjoying a provider at noon.... it's midnight of the previous day for her....
I think a daytime party is a great idea. In many ways, it's easier for me to take day off from work than it is to get away in the evening--depending on what might happen to be on my work calendar, of course. And it would be a very cool experience!

Good idea, jondalart.
noon to four pm would be great for me !!!!!
  • Chloe
  • 11-22-2015, 10:10 PM
Where is the option to vote for both? Since they could be spaced a month a part.....
Chances are that if you are enjoying a provider at noon.... it's midnight of the previous day for her.... Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
Seen that too many times myself. 69 after 17 mo fun
Applesauce