Trump For Congress 2022

Since he was aquitted, Trump can run for Congress in his new home state of Florida in 2022. If he wins, and the GOP secures the House, he then could be confirmed to be speaker of the House.

Then, Speaker Trump's first act could be issuing articles of impeachment against both Joe and Kamala. If he gets them both out, he gets to finish their term for them as part of the line of succession.

Then, after his term is up in 2024, he can run for President again.

I don't think he'll ever be elected again. The "we were cheated" nonsense made him look awful foolish.
I don't think he'll ever be elected again. The "we were cheated" nonsense made him look awful foolish. Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
Yeah, probably. But the possibilities are still hilarious
He's got a long road of illegal issues to wade through before any of that...
I think my highly unqualified ass has a better chance of being elected to a congressional position in Florida than Trump and I am not even a resident there. Trump just needs to go away, be quiet and live what few years he has left on earth in peace.
I think you've been drinking your bathwater, GG.
He should put his money to back a good potus in 2024
I think you've been drinking your bathwater, GG. Originally Posted by Lapdog
He should put his money to back a good potus in 2024 Originally Posted by rexdutchman
Just an amusing thought exercise is all.
Just an amusing thought exercise is all. Originally Posted by GastonGlock
But one that scares the shit outta the dims! I approve!
If he isn't in jail come '22, Trump could easily win a Congressional seat. Just because you have blind hate for the guy doesn't change the fact that he maintains over 70% support in the GOP.

I don't know what his current district looks like but unless it is 60% or better with Democrats, he could win.

I like your idea Mr. Glock. Using the very same language against Harris for promoting violence in an impeachment where the rule of law is not to be considered, could easily end in impeachment of Harris with a majority control of the House. Don't believe for a minute that it couldn't happen.

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/02/12/a-la...bc-survey.html
the scenario omits one salient factoid

the hurtle of obtaining 67 senate votes to convict

the hurtle of obtaining 67 senate votes to convict Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Worst case, they can, per Nancy's words "impeach them forever". As if it means something.

the hurtle of obtaining 67 senate votes to convict Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Good point
I doubt his ego would accept a lowly congressional seat, he’d rather play kingmaker from the cheap seats. Whoever runs in 24, if it’s not himself, will need to kiss the ring or have less than zero chance of winning, no matter how bad Joe and the Ho fuck up the country.