Is this site still working as per usual, or...?

The last time I checked this site, everyone was saying things like "don't post reviews" and "all provider posts are blocked." I still don't see any provider ads, and see a ton of "delete me" requests, yet the site is still active.

So what gives? Is this all a sting now? Yeah I've seen the news yet the site still stands and I've never been busted.

I last saw a provider early last year and she was nothing to write home about. Photoshopped pics and was 50 extra lbs after meeting her from this board. Her roommate was gorgeous but refused my offer. Clearly something going on there. Every woman I see on here now is 30+ and overweight. It's nothing like when I first joined.

Are the real ones under some kind of protection? I used to personally know a few strippers who worked on here but they moved a long time ago. Now it's all "how desperate are you?" ads and nobody worth spending money on from what I've seen.
You must be right. Probably best for you to also delete your account and move on since the site has failed you so completely. Godspeed.
Well, apparently you can't delete your account. I am just asking because of all the changes and most of the providers being hidden or unresponsive.
Just look to the left @Recently Uploaded Images
one way to see who is around .

Well, apparently you can't delete your account. I am just asking because of all the changes and most of the providers being hidden or unresponsive. Originally Posted by blueeyeswide
You must be right. Probably best for you to also delete your account and move on since the site has failed you so completely. Godspeed. Originally Posted by Caspian1911

Seriously. Some reading and not just posting self alerts, might help.
The last time I checked this site, everyone was saying things like "don't post reviews" and "all provider posts are blocked." I still don't see any provider ads, and see a ton of "delete me" requests, yet the site is still active.

So what gives? Is this all a sting now? Yeah I've seen the news yet the site still stands and I've never been busted.

I last saw a provider early last year and she was nothing to write home about. Photoshopped pics and was 50 extra lbs after meeting her from this board. Her roommate was gorgeous but refused my offer. Clearly something going on there. Every woman I see on here now is 30+ and overweight. It's nothing like when I first joined.

Are the real ones under some kind of protection? I used to personally know a few strippers who worked on here but they moved a long time ago. Now it's all "how desperate are you?" ads and nobody worth spending money on from what I've seen. Originally Posted by blueeyeswide
Bad Assumptions.....
RTFF
RTFM i remember from software development days.

but RTFF - read the fucking "F" ???
forum? flyer? folio? fellatio?
No seriously, this board was wiped entirely just a few years ago and it was inoperable for a while. You couldn't even post messages and all of the photos were deleted. I thought it was seized by feds but apparently it's still going.