City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: Bbfs, SS, BBBJ, Nuru, DFK, body massage, TUMA
Hair Length and Color: long dyed
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Nice slender figure, good size titties, curvy ass, pretty face
Recommendation: Yes
I don't know Viola, but it seems like you're saying she was around before? That seems to be a trend, AMPs (and Studios) bringing back (as you say, ''Classic'') Providers of known, excellent service quality. Just 3 years the, ahem, Violins were playing in anticipation of the impending death of the Dallas scene. I'm hearing the sounds of a rousing Symphony today
She's been around since GT and Lux
What was the damage
She's been around since GT and Lux Originally Posted by Slumdog Trillionaire
Ok, she's a Veteran then. Four Seasons has a few. Good knowing a review history, knowing you'll get a strong session. Taking a flyer is fun on occasion

I don't know Viola, but it seems like you're saying she was around before? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
I seen Viola the other day, I just walked in. Great lady, and I'm gonna assume all them 4 Seasons girls is fantastic, from what I be reading.
All the ladies I've seen at Four Seasons are Winners

Haven't seen Viola, haven't seen Julie in 3 years.

Originally Posted by Slumdog Trillionaire
Yay!

Yay!

Originally Posted by Chung Tran
She's very devout...
Yay!

Originally Posted by Chung Tran
There's no atheism in her, no. Much like Viola
There's no atheism in her, no. Much like Viola Originally Posted by Slumdog Trillionaire
Good to know. I can't stand Bible-Thumpers at AMPs.
Good to know. I can't stand Bible-Thumpers at AMPs. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Viola will thump the non believing heathens lol
My Pastor, Mr. Purlie reads from the scripture, he don't know I'm reading from Macabees when I'm at 4 Seasons, haha.
Isn't the macabees a Jewish thing? Lol