POINTS! Gotta Love-em!

I work the points programs from HILTON Honors, Choice Privileges and Wyndahm Rewards and was glad I do today.

Something came up and a room was needed tonight..... I was looking around 4PM and wow...... F1 sure jacked rates up.....

I was telling the SB that it did not look like tonight was going to work as decent hotels were $300+ and the normal $60 dives were $200+....

On a whim.....I decided to click the "claim rewards" button on the Wyndahm site....

yeah.... even points requirements were jacked sky high....

I checked Choice....... and damn..... no increase in points..... $50 rooms were $209 but still just 6000 points.....

Found a King Suite with a normal $129 rate jacked up to $349 but only 12000 points !!!!!!!!!

DONE!

Something they don't think about I guess is that even if someone does not HAVE the points..... they can BUY the 12000 points for $120..... and you don't pay taxes using rewards points.....
One of my girlfriends is always ranting and raving about Hilton honors points.
I don't know why I don't sign up. I just don't use hotels as much as I used to.

Something they don't think about I guess is that even if someone does not HAVE the points..... they can BUY the 12000 points for $120..... and you don't pay taxes using rewards points..... Originally Posted by Whispers
This is some valuable information. Thanks.

But I still want to moon you for some reason. So......

^insert pinky with ring on it here.^
One of my girlfriends is always ranting and raving about Hilton honors points.
I don't know why I don't sign up. I just don't use hotels as much as I used to.

This is some valuable information. Thanks.

But I still want to moon you for some reason. So......

^insert pinky with ring on it here.^
Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love Austin
Walking the streets saves a lot of money! IJS Boo.
  • Toyz
  • 11-01-2014, 07:03 AM
I had so many points at one time I had to use some up. Went to Thailand, Kauai & New Orleans in one quarter...flight, room for Kauai & NOLA completely covered, and flight to Thailand free.

I don't travel as much on business as then & miss aggregating all those freebies!!
I had so many points at one time I had to use some up. Went to Thailand, Kauai & New Orleans in one quarter...flight, room for Kauai & NOLA completely covered, and flight to Thailand free.

I don't travel as much on business as then & miss aggregating all those freebies!! Originally Posted by Toyz
One thing about vacations is that they can zero out your points balance!