A girl goes away for a few days and comes back to Eccie looking like shore leave from the U.S.S Massengill

Douchness running amok!

Y'all motherfuckers need Jesus. For. Real.

But I didn't come here to make some comment for social justice. Not only has that old horse been flogged to death, some of y'all are up humping that carcass for all its worth.

I came here to make a Public Service Announcement and by Public Service Announcement I mean an unabashed theAD in the spirit of S. de Rossi.

I have a new incall. DO NOT and I repeat DO NOT go to the other incall. An elderly Iranian lady lives there now and she will give you withering looks should you show up with flowers and/or dick in hand.

I can rhyme Frontal Lobotomy with Anal Commodity which is just further proof that I am that dirty-minded fuckable genius you have come to love.

At my new place in South Austin, I will offer you one of two things:

Fried Chicken
Deep Dickin'
(Hint. Not fried chicken)
  • tzv13
  • 04-13-2015, 10:07 AM
Congrats on the new place!
Your avatar is everything though!!!

Hott damn woman don't hurt 'em, please.

#slay

Now what were you saying again?

Indoucebitably,

Jas
Your wit and candor have been missed, both here and elsewhere.
Douchness running amok!

Y'all motherfuckers need Jesus. For. Real.

But I didn't come here to make some comment for social justice. Not only has that old horse been flogged to death, some of y'all are up humping that carcass for all its worth.

I came here to make a Public Service Announcement and by Public Service Announcement I mean an unabashed theAD in the spirit of S. de Rossi.

I have a new incall. DO NOT and I repeat DO NOT go to the other incall. An elderly Iranian lady lives there now and she will give you withering looks should you show up with flowers and/or dick in hand.

I can rhyme Frontal Lobotomy with Anal Commodity which is just further proof that I am that dirty-minded fuckable genius you have come to love.

Fried Chicken
Deep Dickin'
(Hint. Not fried chicken) Originally Posted by Miss Valentina

Welcome back!

Please excuse the dust while we are in the demolition phase.........Submit any suggestions to Still Looking for when the remodel begins....
Welcome back!

Please excuse the dust while we are in the demolition phase.........Submit any suggestions to Still Looking for when the remodel begins.... Originally Posted by Whispers

Ideas are always Welcome

Douchness running amok!

Originally Posted by Miss Valentina
Gotta love your way with words, I do. First drink is on me!!!
Douchness running amok!
Fried Chicken
Deep Dickin'
I love fried chicken!
Douchness running amok!

Y'all motherfuckers need Jesus. For. Real. ...

Fried Chicken
Deep Dickin'
Furst, don't blame meh. Ah din't have no part in all thet shee'yit. Ah wuz way too bizzy a-tryin' ta wedge mah way inta sumbuddy's poopdeck, so's ta speak.

Seck'ind, don't tease a man wif a tuna can fer a peckerdillo by usin' tha term, deep dickin'. Not ta menshun thet yew brought up fried chik'in an' then yah dizzy-mah-pointed me when yew said it warn't on yer menu, no way, no how! E'er since Ah read all thet, Ah've been a-gittin' tears in mah beer! Yew durn Jezebel!
So, about that elderly Iranian woman...

When you say, elderly, are you talking, 'still-refers-to-the-motherland-as-Persia', elderly', or, 'Iranian-Cougar-turn-on-the-charm', elderly?

Deets, girl. Need the deets.

When you say, elderly, are you talking, 'still-refers-to-the-motherland-as-Persia', elderly', or, 'Iranian-Cougar-turn-on-the-charm', elderly?

Originally Posted by SofaKingFun

No shit. If she is willing to wear a Burka during our session then I am all in on that. Nothing, and I mean nothing, is sexier than that! Details girl, DETAILS.
Mmmm.... Fried Chicken.
I love fried chicken! Originally Posted by phaedrus

Originally Posted by SofaKingFun
No shit. If she is willing to wear a Burka during our session then I am all in on that. Nothing, and I mean nothing, is sexier than that! Details girl, DETAILS. Originally Posted by stevejones1969
Mmmm.... Fried Chicken. Originally Posted by Sir Hardin Thicke

You guys will do anything for some fresh meat. Smh
She said leave the lil lady alone.
https://vine.co/v/hdvAM31diTj
  • quzi
  • 04-14-2015, 11:24 PM
How's the vibe in the new place?