My God! He Was Serious!

Whispers announced that he'd be responding to all his old threads. I thought he was kidding. Now it looks like he's really going to go through with it.

I'm trying to catch up on the last couple of days of this soap opera we call Co-Ed, and now it looks like I'm going to have to start figuring out how to tell which threads are really 10 years old vs the recent ones I want to read.

Is there nothing that can be done to stop this insanity?

Whispers announced that he'd be responding to all his old threads. I thought he was kidding. Now it looks like he's really going to go through with it.

I'm trying to catch up on the last couple of days of this soap opera we call Co-Ed, and now it looks like I'm going to have to start figuring out how to tell which threads are really 10 years old vs the recent ones I want to read.

Is there nothing that can be done to stop this insanity?

Originally Posted by FoulRon
So much exaggeration!
I've only been on Eccie since early 2009... Maybe 6 years?
  • tron
  • 04-14-2015, 09:45 PM
It would be great if the mods would just close all the threads that were more than 30 days old that were replied to recently. That might help.
It would be great if the mods would just close all the threads that were more than 30 days old that were replied to recently. That might help. Originally Posted by tron
For what reason? Policy here is that only reviews older than 30 days can't be bumped UNLESS to add new information not previously included.
Originally Posted by fun2come
Careful Sir..... I enjoy reading your posts but going in that direction has cost a member or two their posting priveleges.
Careful Sir..... I enjoy reading your posts but going in that direction has cost a member or two their posting priveleges. Originally Posted by Whispers
  • ztonk
  • 04-14-2015, 11:59 PM
Careful Sir..... I enjoy reading your posts but going in that direction has cost a member or two their posting priveleges. Originally Posted by Whispers
It's ok for him to out his own medical condition. fun2come... how long have you known you're insane?

z
It's ok for him to out his own medical condition. fun2come... how long have you known you're insane?

z Originally Posted by ztonk

MaMa Milk:

hmmm... excellent point.... And as proven last year in San Antonio... Once a member does choose to discuss their medical condition on the open board there are no "do overs" and it becomes fair game.....
FYI:

Insanity is no longer considered a medical diagnosis but is a legal term in the United States, stemming from its original use in common law.

Reference:
Tighe, Janet A. (2005). ""What’s in a Name?": A Brief Foray into the History of Insanity in England and the United States". Journal of the Academy of American Psychiatry and the Law 33 (2): 252–8. PMID 15985670. Retrieved 2007-10-20.

Well, then again we don't have common law here, we have Eccie guidelines and our Godfather, on the latter refer to my "poster" post

As it has become somewhat common to post one's documents, here are mine:
Flare Up: http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=842675
Consultation: http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=844693
Treatment: http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=849390

Maybe his mom had him tested.

Nothing gets past Z. Good pick up. He didn't quote anyone. I've meet Fun2Come... I don't think he is crazy or insane just different. Free ballin in leather pants will do that to yah. Or if your Bavarian nuts get exposed to too much heat that can cause it as well.
Nothing gets past Z. Good pick up. He didn't quote anyone. I've meet Fun2Come... I don't think he is crazy or insane just different. Free ballin in leather pants will do that to yah. Or if your Bavarian nuts get exposed to too much heat that can cause it as well. Originally Posted by Still Looking
SL, True THAT

SL, True THAT

Originally Posted by fun2come
Well at least your not riding that Shark any more!