Question about No AA

I'm an African American guy and always see alot of providers write, No AA. Just curious as to why? Is it due to a bad experience or just personal preferences. Just wanted to know because it kinda sucks setting a beautiful person whom you want to meet only to be stopped by the no AA thing. Sorry if this question seems mean in any way.
There are numerous threads on this already. But on a positive note, my signature has a link to a thread which has a list of AA friendly providers in Austin.
Nothing against your curiosity...

buuut, I never understood why so many are so thirsty for a lady who doesn't want to see them.

If it makes you feel any better it is often assumed when a ladies has a guy come to their location & has them walk to the door only to not answer, it's because of some aesthetic reason. Either the guy is too ugly, old, fat, over all undesirable (in that ladies opinion) to service.

So you can be glad the lady told you in advance and didn't waste your time.
I never understood why so many are so thirsty for a lady who doesn't want to see them. Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love Austin
I think, and I could be wrong (certainly wouldn't be the first, surely won't be the last), that a guy gets on here, sees photos of a beautiful woman and gets all excited at the prospect of seeing her, only to be told (or read) that she has a no AA policy. I don't think that anyone would want to see a provider after finding out about her no AA policy...?
Damn it. I'm old, ugly and fat. Now I understand!!!! I wonder if they have sites for guys like me????
DeadHorse.gif
There are numerous threads on this already. Originally Posted by TemptationTammie
There are "numerous threads" on a lot of subjects here but as membership grows questions get asked over and over and over.

buuut, I never understood why so many are so thirsty for a lady who doesn't want to see them. Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love Austin
What in his post makes you think he is overly eager to get something he can't?

I don't think that anyone would want to see a provider after finding out about her no AA policy...? Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
This is a dig not only at the other whores that will not see AA's but at guys that will see those whores that see AA's....

I'm an African American guy and always see alot of providers write, No AA. Just curious as to why? Is it due to a bad experience or just personal preferences. Just wanted to know because it kinda sucks setting a beautiful person whom you want to meet only to be stopped by the no AA thing. Sorry if this question seems mean in any way. Originally Posted by tru

Your question was posed in a polite manner. Welcome to ECCIE and good luck in your quest. You will find the majority of female input from this section to come from a segment of the community that are regularly passed over, often for being old, fat or less desirable than others. Notice above that not one offered you an answer did they?

To summarize what the majority of threads over the years say on this subject would come down to ...

a) Stereotyping - i.e. AAs make up the majority of the men pimping whores to the community... you are AA... so you MUST be a pimp there to hurt and recruit them.

b) Racism - it exists here both in some of the whores you will encounter as well as in the guys that will refuse to see a lady that see's AA men. Read the comments from the whores that responded to you to see a probable example of that.

c) Stereotyping - AA's are not as financially successful as others, most often thugs that are there only to hurt and rob them.

d) Pimped Whores - These ads are most often ran by the whore's pimps who don't want other pimps poaching from their stable....

Once you see a few and develop a good rep it will be easier but unfortunately you will always find doors closed to you...... 2015 huh? You would think could spend money like anyone else right?

What in his post makes you think he is overly eager to get something he can't?
Originally Posted by Whispers
Nothing against your curiosity...

buuut, I never understood why so many are so thirsty for a lady.... Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love Austin
Soooo I guess you missed this part.

I said "so many". I avoided "you" because I was not addressing the op specifically.

I have no idea how strong of a desire he or anyone has, to see women who won't see him/them.

One lady's no AA policy is another lady's chocolate indulgence; just like one man's undesirable, is another man's ATF.

I seriously doubt a lady who sees Blacks cares if a racist isn't going to see her because she is a chocolate lover.

While most self-assured adults might consider others opinions of them, most just don't give a care in the world what others think. I guess that is a benefit of being an old and ALLEGEDLY "undesirable" ("" to emphasize subjectivity) woman!
Here is the linck to the super sticky. http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=315600 You can find your answers there.

Soooo I guess you missed this part.

I said "so many". I avoided "you" because I was not addressing the op specifically.

I have no idea how strong of a desire he or anyone has, to see women who won't see him/them.

One lady's no AA policy is another lady's chocolate indulgence; just like one man's undesirable, is another man's ATF.

I seriously doubt a lady who sees Blacks cares if a racist isn't going to see her because she is a chocolate lover.

While most self-assured adults might consider others opinions of them, most just don't give a care in the world what others think. I guess that is a benefit of being an old and ALLEGEDLY "undesirable" ("" to emphasize subjectivity) woman! Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love Austin
I don't care what color they are if they can spin cotton candy out of their vaginas!
Everything is not what it seems.
1) Some providers advertise no AA in public, but see all races in private.
Approach them and they might see you (but just don't review them)

2) Some providers are concerned about your SIZE
Tell them you are just average size and they might see you

3) Some providers are prejudiced about your financial status
Tell them you are willing to pay a tip on top of her list rate and they might see you
AA men are just fine with me only time i've encountered a size issue was when he was 11in that's a little much. Plus if you got the cash you got the ass. Don't matter your financial situation.
I don't care what color they are if they can spin cotton candy out of their vaginas! Originally Posted by Still Looking
Right!! I mean it IS still pink on the inside.

I have proof.