BEWARE of ANGELA CLAIRE

BEWARE of the lies she will tell you! I will tell my story with Angela Claire. I first met Angela when she lived in Belton. At first she is really cool easy to talk to and sexy as hell. After my first visit with her I went to see her again after our session she asks me for $$$ dollars after I already paid her for our session. I told her I didn't have it but would come back to lone her the money. never did so Im in Dallas and I get a call from her asking me if I left the money for her. I said no. This is the time I should haver never seen her again! but noooo Im such a push over that I go back to see her over and over again! I know IM a dumb ass!! but the power of her pussy was overwhelming to me. she has this story that all her stuff is fixing to be auctioned off. She has told me that story numerous time since we have met. The one thing I have learned through all of this with providers is they will lie there asses off. I once got a call from the Belton Jail! it was her! Lets fast forward a few months I get a call from her that she needs 250 dollars can I send it through Wal-Mart she is stuck in Austin. She tells me that if I do this for Her she with give me new provider rate just for me! 140hhr and 200hr. I should have stopped a long time ago! this has happened two months ago. She was in Austin to see her lawyer over some trouble she got into with what I don't know but she had a weapon with her. she once call me to help her get her car out of impound in Waco after she was arrested for drug charges! this story gets better! every time I would see Angela she would ask me for more money after the sessions. She is always broke and has a sad story. the last time I saw Angela was after I Sent her 250 through Wal-Mart again! this time she was out of money and couldn't get gas to get home. she told me she had started her P and couldn't earn money So like the nice guy I am I did it. I Have all the receipts to prove my story. plus videos and pictures. All I want is for her to pay me Back the 180. dollars she owes me! I didn't want to write this but she wont talk to me anymore or respond to me! Im not the only guy she has fucked over before! She will tell her side of the story after reading this. you can judge if you want I don't care! she didn't have to let it go this far. This story has way more in it than I wrote even the shitty stuff I may have said or shared with someone on here. That guy is lier and douche bag! He knows who he is
Let me know when that auction is and maybe we can get some money back flipping her stuff on eBay.
it is very, very seldom playing Captain Save a Ho works out for the Captain....
BEWARE of the lies she will tell you! I will tell my story with Angela Claire. I first met Angela when she lived in Belton. At first she is really cool easy to talk to and sexy as hell. After my first visit with her I went to see her again after our session she asks me for $$$ dollars after I already paid her for our session. I told her I didn't have it but would come back to lone her the money. never did so Im in Dallas and I get a call from her asking me if I left the money for her. I said no. This is the time I should haver never seen her again! but noooo Im such a push over that I go back to see her over and over again! I know IM a dumb ass!! but the power of her pussy was overwhelming to me. she has this story that all her stuff is fixing to be auctioned off. She has told me that story numerous time since we have met. The one thing I have learned through all of this with providers is they will lie there asses off. I once got a call from the Belton Jail! it was her! Lets fast forward a few months I get a call from her that she needs 250 dollars can I send it through Wal-Mart she is stuck in Austin. She tells me that if I do this for Her she with give me new provider rate just for me! 140hhr and 200hr. I should have stopped a long time ago! this has happened two months ago. She was in Austin to see her lawyer over some trouble she got into with what I don't know but she had a weapon with her. she once call me to help her get her car out of impound in Waco after she was arrested for drug charges! this story gets better! every time I would see Angela she would ask me for more money after the sessions. She is always broke and has a sad story. the last time I saw Angela was after I Sent her 250 through Wal-Mart again! this time she was out of money and couldn't get gas to get home. she told me she had started her P and couldn't earn money So like the nice guy I am I did it. I Have all the receipts to prove my story. plus videos and pictures. All I want is for her to pay me Back the 180. dollars she owes me! I didn't want to write this but she wont talk to me anymore or respond to me! Im not the only guy she has fucked over before! She will tell her side of the story after reading this. you can judge if you want I don't care! she didn't have to let it go this far. This story has way more in it than I wrote even the shitty stuff I may have said or shared with someone on here. That guy is lier and douche bag! He knows who he is Originally Posted by artist6338
What a fuckin' dumbass. Plain and simple. To me, this isn't any type of alert. Providers (and hobbyists) have been pulling this shit on dumbshits forever. Anyone stupid enough to 'loan' anyone in the hobby monies should do so on the presumption that said monies won't be coming back home as promised.
  • cR7
  • 01-14-2017, 12:05 PM
Yikes! You got finessed. But it's your fault too. Too many warning shots, but you kept going in. Oh well, thanks for the heads up
I know im a dumb ass
So it's a learning experience

once you gained knowledge of drug use or recent criminal business , you should have known better to stop. If you didn't put an end to it, then you really don't have a right putting that business out there.

You live and you learn , that's life.

You're complaining about what 75% of men complain about, getting robbed, when we all get robbed of something. Be appreciative that yours is replaceable.

Oh and always remember that your next experience has nothing to do with your past experience.

Wish you well on your next ventures
dumb ass
I know the obvious! I was suppose to post on coed. don't give me lectures on the etiquettes of right and wrongs! Im just warning others of Angela Claire!
  • ztonk
  • 01-15-2017, 11:50 AM
Moved to Coed at OP's request.

ztonk
AustinModStaff
thank you sir
No matter how good that pussy is, DON'T GET CAUGHT UP!! When she would contact you, you should rub one out, THEN see if it's a still a good idea to keep helping her out. You should always get the same answer, and start ignoring her calls. She will get the idea and move on to the next sucker!! Also, backpage pussy helps here, you leave, and MOST of them won't contact you.
Lol. Oh the places you'll go!
she has way more to lose than me
  • tzv13
  • 01-16-2017, 11:58 AM
That was hard to read. Paragraph structure is so much easier.