Clients with really big or small members?

Ladies, tell of your experiences with clients with really big or really small packages. My pecker is really small, I sure wish I had a big wiener.
Lol, fishing for humiliation eh? That's gonna cost ya.
My pecker is really small, I sure wish I had a big wiener. Originally Posted by Meow Mix Morris
Mine's prolly smaller.
Ladies, tell of your experiences with clients with really big or really small packages. My pecker is really small, I sure wish I had a big wiener. Originally Posted by Meow Mix Morris
LOL what could possibly go wrong here? ....
Having a small penis is a disability.
I deserve the good parking at wal mart
I went to a dom provider once, and she told me about a client who wanted to be humiliated about the size of his wiener. She proceeded to make it very clear to him that there was no way that he was ever going to be able to satisfy any woman with a dick that tiny.

I asked her, was it really that small? She said that it was about average. He just was really into being humiliated about it.

And so it goes. To each their own.
I thought i had 2 belly buttons until i turned 14
I dont see alot of dicks, but one time i got into a cuckold. My thumb was bigger than the cuck's dick. He had a one finger jack off going. He could not even get a second finger on it. Meanwhile, his wife and i had great sex in front of him.
Clever small penis humiliation thread. Subtle...

I don't really have any size related stories because how big or small one's penis is is a really minimal factor when it comes to my overall experience.
Man think of all the DTs you easily will get ... May be they'll even get your balls in at the same time.

hmmm, wonder who could really do that....
hmmm, may be an idea for a new challenge , lol
I see whatcha did there. If you are small it's a big plus for Greek! If you are huge, that's a big plus for my pussy! Gotta get in where ya fit in, little one.
Looking to see someone^^^
Looking to see someone too ^^^^^^^^
they call me tripod.....
My 9th grade gym teacher once walked through the shower room and told us "god made all men equal, just not the same size."