Join date 2011, age 22, what gives?

Well 20017-2011=6,

22-6=16

I won't go and name who I saw with this profile, but I thought I'd share the thought. Is she lying about her age now or then?
  • ztonk
  • 03-01-2017, 03:34 PM
She was most likely 22 in 2011, since many ladies never update their age after they create their account.

z
Which is why sum MILFs on h'yar still advermahtize theyselves as college-coeds!
Born in a leap year?
you guys so funny
She was most likely 22 in 2011, since many ladies never update their age after they create their account.

z Originally Posted by ztonk
Which means she's old af now..
Two trains, 300 miles apart are traveling towards each other with one with a constant speed of 70mph and other 50 mph. How long does it take for both to meet/crash?
Two trains, 300 miles apart are traveling towards each other with one with a constant speed of 70mph and other 50 mph. How long does it take for both to meet/crash? Originally Posted by Treetop78759
2.5 hours

z Originally Posted by ztonk
or flat out lie,,, I remember Ariana of Austin was 27 for 9 years....
5 hours
This is why I never lie about my age. Its not worth it....
Which means she's old af now.. Originally Posted by russellevans
Lmfao
or flat out lie,,, I remember Ariana of Austin was 27 for 9 years.... Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
Ah 'member her! She mighta been lyin' 'bout her age, but her poosey tast'd laik it wuz 27!
Ah 'member her! She mighta been lyin' 'bout her age, but her poosey tast'd laik it wuz 27! Originally Posted by David.Douchehurst

I hear that providers who join on leap years on February 29th only age on leap years.