City: Ocean Springs
State: Mississippi
Address: Exit 50 off I-10
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: Arriving, Standing, Toe Tapping, Introductions, Leaving
Session Length: 2 Minutes
Fee: 225/175
Hair Length and Color: Short dirty blonde.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: I didn't hang around long enough to give an accurate descripiton. Once i realized this was the ol' bait & switch, I was gone.
Recommendation: No
thanks for trying,i hope you did not leave the fee behind,there are some fun ladies in the area.better luck next time
Either Biloxi has the hottest and cheapest providers in the country on BP or it's the bait and switch capital of the country. Pretty sure it's the latter.
That sucks man....BP strikes yet again.
Happycapy, when it comes to BP (and CL before), the MS Coast was bad for bait and switch. There's an agency on the Coast that is really bad about that. There are probably legit ladies on BP, but you have to do a lot of work to find them - googling phone numbers, checking photos. It's a pain.
Just got back from a few weeks stay in Memphis.......did not get to post any info before you took the plunge......called made the meet.....lady was not the one in the pic.........knew the story....have known it for a long time....agency crapola on the coast......but.....the lady that did show up was not bad and asked that I not post any info or review about her....family on the coast and making Christmas money.....sorry I did not get the info posted in a timely manner......Captian Victor Blade.
Those pics are from an actual provider in Atlanta who advertises on BP Atlanta semi-frequently