Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: Central austin
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: None
She informs me that I am a shit bag and she hates men and that's why she takes advantage of them. All because I told her I am married. Wtf... I have this all in text which I can send in pm. STAY AWAY. She's a crazy man hater even though she's still technically a man.

First mistake. Telling her I'm married. Second asking if half hour rate.
Session Length: 30
Fee: $$
Hair Length and Color: Black and long
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Gorgeous
Recommendation: No
Oh My...
  • ztonk
  • 07-22-2014, 05:47 PM
Moved from Independent Reviews to Coed Discussions since no meeting took place.

ztonk
AustinModStaff
Date: 07/18/14
Provider: Ts jane marie
Phone: (956) 683-5078
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: Central austin
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: None
She informs me that I am a shit bag and she hates men and that's why she takes advantage of them. All because I told her I am married. Wtf... I have this all in text which I can send in pm. STAY AWAY. She's a crazy man hater even though she's still technically a man.

First mistake. Telling her I'm married. Second asking if half hour rate.
Session Length: 30
Fee: $$
Hair Length and Color: Black and long
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Gorgeous
Recommendation: No Originally Posted by the mountain man
Do you only pitch? or do you catch as well?

KARMA Maybe? A sign that dudes fucking dudes and then telling us a bout it might upset the hobby gawds?...

Normally I would not mention it because of the ROS but....

Hey Ztonk... Slap the man!... Wait.... He might like it and want more from you!
Do you only pitch? or do you catch as well?

KARMA Maybe? A sign that dudes fucking dudes and then telling us a bout it might upset the hobby gawds?...

Normally I would not mention it because of the ROS but....

Hey Ztonk... Slap the man!... Wait.... He might like it and want more from you! Originally Posted by Whispers
He is after all the "Secret Mod"....
Ruling please....

Was this a Pita Pocket or a Polska Lielbasa with Melons?

No judging, just clarification.
  • Toyz
  • 07-22-2014, 07:31 PM
I'm mildly interested in this answer. I know when I wanna see a Hoogar I start getting an erection at the most importune times. Driving...at work...etc.

When one of you wants a cock up your ass, do you get an erection or do you have anal spasms?

Also, and just combining threads for fun....when you are getting drilled in the ass & have to fart, what happens? Do your balls inflate? Does it escape through your nose making those funny whistling sounds? How does the methane get out?

Inquiring minds want to know...
Sorry to hear about your experience mountain man. This provider sounds like a nutcase.
And as always the dumbass comments follow and toyz you're a fucking idiot.....
Sorry to hear about your experience mountain man. This provider sounds like a nutcase.
And as always the dumbass comments follow and toyz you're a fucking idiot..... Originally Posted by Ts AmberRose
You suck cock for a living? How can you call someone else a fucking idiot???
  • Toyz
  • 07-22-2014, 10:02 PM
And as always the dumbass comments follow and toyz you're a fucking idiot..... Originally Posted by Ts AmberRose
You suck cock for a living? How can you call someone else a fucking idiot??? Originally Posted by Fred Rogers
Ya gotta give these things some credit man.... With all the hot ladies around here they are able to tap into money from a guy that prefers his cock sucked by a man..... Maybe it's because they don't up sell for greek?

And come on..... They also get paid to butt fuck a guy with a real dick instead of a strap on!

As fucked up as some think Humpty is... we never read him talking about cream pies with these guys.....
Y'all are pathetic excuses for men and human beings.
Y'all are pathetic excuses for men and human beings. Originally Posted by Pussy Control
Let's not be so judgmental.
A bit of unsolicited advice to the bashers: if you have a problem with the OP then state that, but stop chiding others for their legal sexual interests.

$0.02 (Monopoly money)
  • Tetas
  • 07-23-2014, 10:06 AM
A bit of unsolicited advice to the bashers: if you have a problem with the OP then state that, but stop chiding others for their legal sexual interests.

$0.02 (Monopoly money) Originally Posted by just2B
No bashing at all, just a question...
Since when is it legal to pay a TS for sex?