Do you agree with purpletree?

Sorry but what is the big deal? Maybe something came up. Maybe she did not feel it today. Brush it off and move on. I have had NCNS in the past and I just take it as probably best since something must have been off and if she forced it the time would not have been fun. Certainly do not feel it is a "woe is me situation" or that she owes me something in return. Yea, I may have wasted some time but then again my time is cheap compared to a lovely lady agreeing to suck my cock and fuck my brains out. I have never met EFN but this all seems a bit over the top. Originally Posted by purpletree
Lots of polls lately - how about taking a poll on the WK views of purpletree. Do you agree with purpletree or does a hoogar have an obligation to an appointment?
What is a hoogar? Did spell check not catch the misspelling of booger?
I believe that NCNS is unacceptable from either party.
Ladies set aside time, possibly turning down other appts, possibly renting a hotel if they don't have a private incall, or if a shared incall, they may have to pay a fee for the use of it, some may travel to incall if not their residence, or even travel time for outcall.
Men also have that reasonable expectation that the lady will be there. They travel to see her, and are usually worked up and ready for play only to leave unfulfilled if she isn't there, some only have limited free time to see a provider, sometimes taking a risk of being seen in parking lots of hotels or apts.
It's not fair to either party involved. It's a matter of respect.
In close to 2 years in the hobby, I've never been a NCNS although recently a guy left within 2 minutes of calling me. My phone had restarted itself and I texted him as soon as I notice the missed call. I have had to cancel due to family emergencies a couple of times or an unexpected visit from mother nature (but in this instance I ask if the guy wants to make it a bng instead, so it's up to them if they want to cancel).
I agree, NCNS not acceptable from hoogar nor monger.

But a "free" session, c'mon... can the hoogar demand double the fee when a monger NCNS's her?

Just a good make up session that satisfies both would be a nice Happy Ending...
(and to keep the drama out of Co-ed as well) ....
how about another poll....

saying "hoogar" makes you:

a. a simpleton with snot for brains
b. a try-hard interweb wannabe with no actual funny
c. a socially oblivious clown with less cool than mr. rogers
d. all. the. above.
  • Toyz
  • 08-23-2014, 12:46 PM
how about another poll....

saying "hoogar" makes you:

a. a simpleton with snot for brains
b. a try-hard interweb wannabe with no actual funny
c. a socially oblivious clown with less cool than mr. rogers
d. all. the. above. Originally Posted by john_deere
Mr Rogers is super cool...

Ease up cause its obvious you have no idea WTF u r talking about.

"Hoogar" is a term I made up. Its not meant to be degrading and merely pokes run at our hobby which needs some humor now and again.

Many of the girls have adopted the term and know its not said in a mean spirited way.

Lighten up, Francis.
WTF is this all about?

I inject a statement of sanity amongst the chest pounding monkeys and I get pulled into a poll? A provider even contacted me saying that she got a message that if she saw mr. wk pussy purple he would post a ncns on her. WTF?
WTF is this all about? Originally Posted by purpletree
Growing Balls ... Blue or Purple ???
  • Toyz
  • 08-23-2014, 01:08 PM
WTF is this all about?

I inject a statement of sanity amongst the chest pounding monkeys and I get pulled into a poll? A provider even contacted me saying that she got a message that if she saw mr. wk pussy purple he would post a ncns on her. WTF? Originally Posted by purpletree
Mr White Knight Pussy Purple?

You do know that having two handles is a violation?
Mr White Knight Pussy Purple?

You do know that having two handles is a violation? Originally Posted by Toyz
Can I guess who it might be?????
WTF is this all about?

I inject a statement of sanity amongst the chest pounding monkeys and I get pulled into a poll? A provider even contacted me saying that she got a message that if she saw mr. wk pussy purple he would post a ncns on her. WTF? Originally Posted by purpletree
I may or may not resemble that remark...I'm just going to kick back and wait to see what the rest of the guys thinck!

WTF is this all about?

What's the big deal? Polls happen some times.....
moving on ...
moving on ... Originally Posted by purpletree
Blue, def. BLUE

Oh shit, #6666, how fitting ....
Blue, def. BLUE

Oh shit, #6666, how fitting .... Originally Posted by fun2come
You're good its "666".