The average Hobbiest ...

What is, or how would you ladies describe, the average Hobbiest? Is he:
Married and cheating?
Single and just wanting no Drama?
One of the above or a single ( that's me ) seeking to fulfill a fantasy?
Is he a decent looking guy ( that's me again ) or someone that doesn't think he can get it elsewhere?
How many fit, good looking guys ( Just say'in .... Just say'in ) are there in the hobby ?
I enjoy levity, obvious;t but serious about the question. Thank You Girls.
I was actually going to ask something similar. I'm curious how often a guy shows up for an appointment and a provider thinks "I'd fuck him for free if I met him in a bar/in the library/at the park /etc....."

That ever happen? If so, how rarely?
Wellllllll...I'm all for being honest, so sure.

First off, most of my clients are 30-45. Of those clients, most are men who are married professionals. If the details were different and I could bring them out to meet my friends or family, I'd get a "hey, good catch" affirming nudge from friends or family with the large majority of my dates. I raaaaaarely get a *yuck* vibe. I get way more fuck-yeah! vibes.

Now, the details being how they are, if I were to meet them at the park (people get laid at the park?), they wouldn't be getting into my pants. My civilian fuckin' is controlled/limited and I keep my need for strange tuned up through providing. To put it simply, my gatorade budget isn't infinite and my penchant for bullshit is low, low, low.
I was sort of kidding about the park. Point being the random places we meet before deciding to get naked with someone don't all have to involve booze. But you do answer a part of the question I didn't think ask, but find just as interesting. If you get laid by a variety of new and often interesting and/or attractive people as a profession, do you need to consider flings or one night stands at all? Hmmm. Your response made all the sense in the world.

So flip side - guy shows up and just does nothing at all for you - morbidly obese, too hairy, too bald, or otherwise just not within a country mile of what you find attractive; how do you create the iop?
It's a small part of the patrons probably, but you left out those of us that are married, and play together.. Sorry no drama there, just 3 people having a good time. I doubt I'd meet anyone that I'd have trouble introducing to my wife, friends, associates. For some of us, it not need, it's fun!@
I firmly believe all clients look like Chris Hemsworth, talk like Antonio Banderas and make love like Don Juan. Especially here in America, land of healthy lifestyles and portion control! How could it be otherwise?
So flip side - guy shows up and just does nothing at all for you - morbidly obese, too hairy, too bald, or otherwise just not within a country mile of what you find attractive; how do you create the iop? Originally Posted by urbanmeyer
I find your definition of "attractive" to be rather limited. I get it, mine didn't expand until after I was a provider for awhile. But it turns out a late 50s guy who wouldn't turn my head if I bumped into him at Whole Foods can be a ridiculously fulfilling lover. Also it turns out that a 30 yo stud muffin who is perfectly sculpted and dressed can be the most demanding, draining, and unfulfilling fuck (this is why strangers at bars are such a crapshoot). If I'm getting good, sweet, sexy, filthy vibes, I can give them back -- it's not always an illusion. (And I'm not going to lie and say chemistry always works out, cause it doesn't.) Yes, yeasty balls are gonna legit gross me out, but so will douches in Affliction t-shirts. =)

But to answer your question of what happens when I'm feeling icky about a guy, I'm sort of naturally wired to get off on things I don't like. It's weird, it's twisted, but I have a sub space and sometimes being repulsed sends me there.
I actually have quite a few single clients, who are just too busy to date, but still have urges. And quite a few that are married.
Even the married guys, no matter how much they love their wife, are sometimes just needing attention or want someone different.
When it comes to fucking guys from bars - forget it! LOL. I don't go out to hook up, I just like relaxing with a drink or two and sing.
What is, or how would you ladies describe, the average Hobbiest? Is he:
Married and cheating?
Single and just wanting no Drama?
One of the above or a single ( that's me ) seeking to fulfill a fantasy?
Is he a decent looking guy ( that's me again ) or someone that doesn't think he can get it elsewhere?
How many fit, good looking guys ( Just say'in .... Just say'in ) are there in the hobby ?
I enjoy levity, obvious;t but serious about the question. Thank You Girls. Originally Posted by ab1500

The "average hobbyist".....

40 and older. Caucasian. Married and "lacking". I don't care for that cheating word.

Sprinkle in the handful of fit, amazing in bed, and oh hell yes I would do them for free, if we had met under other terms kind of men ....

And there you have a typical provider's clientele.

What I have noticed is ....the older I get, the older my gentlemen callers seem to be. I imagine, eventually, I will run out of them....lol....or age myself out of the business.

And honestly, I've had some of the best bedroom tango with the "average joe" types. They seem to go out of there way to please a woman. It's almost like they try to compensate for being a bit overweight, or balding, etc.

And every now and then, we get our hands onto one of those "oh god I'm sooo going to be in trouble with this one" types. Where you click on EVERY aspect. Physical, mental, emotional ...so much so, that the sex is simply unbelievable.

And those are the ones that really do hurt when they're gone.

Sigh ....

I'm rambling ....lol...sorry about that.

Alisha .....xoxo
Alisha;

Glad to see you posting.
I miss you! I will see you when my world gets back in order!!
Dog / 4

What I have noticed is ....the older I get, the older my gentlemen callers seem to be.

Alisha .....xoxo Originally Posted by Just Alisha
That's funny, the older I get, the younger the providers seem to be ....
I'm single, never married, no kids. I'm younger than 30 and 'not' a good looking guy. I'll probably be the only one to admit that I'm here b/c I couldn't get anything in civie life.
I always try to be above average But seriously, I am single, good looking, athletic...I just love pussy! This hobby is really fun and I think it is a privilege more than a right to have sex with some of these ladies. In all fairness to all providers - if this were a smorgasbord, I would not be trying all of the items. I like what I like and I don't have to apologize for not liking something.
Thats hard for me to say, alot of my gents are older but I get the occasional youngens lol
There nice looking to me and some are in shape and some are not but even guys that 3 years ago I would never had paid any attention too, now there what I am attracted to, and some are big 300+ pounds but spending time with them and holding EACHOTHER I have a sense of attraction to them just by talking to them, telling me there secrets and more. Some men I see are 60 and older and there the most sensual and loving gents I have and I enjoy making them feel good sexually and just talking to them...
I would love to know the.% of married vs non married hobbiest. I'll bet it's actually pretty even. I fall in the divorced 35 to 45 year old demographic. I'm not athletic but always well groomed, dressed and mannered with a love for the wonderful services you ladies provide.