Show Us your Toys

So, in a review I wrote a while back, Still Looking asked me for a picture of my toys. While this is not the full collection, it is a healthy sampling (see below). So, if you have toys, please show us. Toys are fun!
Attached Images File Type: jpg pmtoys1.jpg (57.8 KB, 369 views)
Here are Jayne's/Sweet.Nothing's toys.
Attached Images File Type: jpg jtoys1.jpg (75.2 KB, 370 views)
Kid is armed and may be dangerous LOL look out ladies! (Watch his PM box fill up now!)
I cant get of on dildos but I see you have my cuddle buddy in there "the bullet" God was good when he made that one....
Wow that is a collection.
Wow that is a collection. Originally Posted by Victoria Columbari
You should see the collection he has for the ladies!
I found SL's stash...

I have a few more, including a strap-on that has never been used.
I cant get of on dildos but I see you have my cuddle buddy in there "the bullet" God was good when he made that one.... Originally Posted by shayla84
I can't get off with only dildos either, however bullets are great. Even use them on some guys.
I found SL's stash...

Originally Posted by Centaur
Ok now that's funny LMFAO!
I can't get off with only dildos either, however bullets are great. Even use them on some guys. Originally Posted by TemptationTammie
Put them out of their misery? I told my "old" wing man Toyz if I ever get to where I can hobby put a bullet in me. He just started laughing. I never knew why?
I just have a vibrator that comes in handy for Greek Maybe me and my girlfriend AlluringStacy need to go buy a strap on too though, we get WAY to kinky sometimes lol
So, in a review I wrote a while back, Still Looking asked me for a picture of my toys. While this is not the full collection, it is a healthy sampling (see below). So, if you have toys, please show us. Toys are fun! Originally Posted by PervusMaximus
Those are too big.

SL....the gold is too.....strange.

I like my toys just right.

love,

Goldicocks
SL....the gold is too.....strange. Originally Posted by klovve
A real likeness. I had mine gold plated... I thought everyone knew that!
heres just a few of mine.....

the second pic is my cock attachment for my vibrater