Squirters

So I was hooking up with someone in my personal life last night. We were going at it when yep it happened again......and again x4. I gushed. I am realizing what I need to do to do this. This was a real treat for him but it is shocking the hell out of me that I am getting this down. Can any of you ladies do this?
I've never seen it happen and think it's a myth like BigFoot,the Lochness Monster and the Tooth Fairy.
Yep.

So, here's the disclaimer I generally make: I squirt and also had a serious relationship with a man who was completely into water sports. When there's a gush, it's from penetration and pushing and when I'm done I'm tired and dry and dehydrated. When it's piss, it takes absolute concentration and will power and when I'm done I am not horny and I worry about how to clean-up.

I also am more of a gusher than a sharp-shooting squirter, so I feel ya. Look into waterproof sheets to put under your real sheets, and just make sure to wash-up afterwards to keep from any after-sting. And lube to keep wet after drying yourself out. And drink lots of water and gatorade before and after.

Congratulations on discovering your new super-powers!
It ain't a myth.

All women are anatomically capable of it. The guy has to know what he is doing, and the lady has to trust him and let go and enjoy it. Seems simple, but sometimes it is the most complicated synergy to achieve.
I just recently discovered that I have the ability to do this. And in true Natalie Reign fashion, I was so fascinated by it, and curious about how to do it again, that I immediately started researching on the Interwebz. And, alright, I'll admit it... I bought an eBook.

Don't judge me, monkey.

PS - I can personally attest to Maci's incredible gushing abilities. So can my mattress, my sheets and my favorite fluffy purple comforter.
It ain't a myth.

All women are anatomically capable of it. The guy has to know what he is doing, and the lady has to trust him and let go and enjoy it. Seems simple, but sometimes it is the most complicated synergy to achieve. Originally Posted by ANONONE
I always thought it was just something that some women's bodies did and others didn't? I dated a couple of "squirters" and don't recall doing anything differently with them than with other women I've dated. So if there's a "technique" involved on the man's part, I'm interested in hearing about it.
I always thought it was just something that some women's bodies did and others didn't? I dated a couple of "squirters" and don't recall doing anything differently with them than with other women I've dated. So if there's a "technique" involved on the man's part, I'm interested in hearing about it. Originally Posted by DTorchia
I agree with your theory on it being the woman and not the skill of the man who is doing the woman. With me, although there is girlie come (noun) I don't necessarily do it while I come (verb). If something is poking my box, and I am aroused, and I push and pull with my Kegels...ta-da. Skill ain't got shit to do with shit -- I'm just a leaky faucet.
JennsLolli-"Skill ain't got shit to do with shit -- I'm just a leaky faucet".

Too funny!!!!!! __________________
it is true. It is like my vagina has a built in waterfall. Goa Natalie I thought you were going to be so mad when I soaked your comforter, sheets and mattress. Man that was something else that day but to turn around last night and do it five times.....WOW!! And Jenn-you are so right when you said you are drained. I think I fell into a coma when I was done and I woke up so dehydrated. I was not sure if it was the Bikini Martinis that I was drinking or the 5 tsunamis happening south of my belly button.
I should hold a contest....whoever can get me to gush gets a extra reward!!!
Damn, had I known how to do this, I might still be with my wife.... doh!

sixx
I should hold a contest....whoever can get me to gush gets a extra reward!!! Originally Posted by Maci Lynn
I'm in! Where do we sign up?
The Hook'em Horns g-spot message triggers squirts frequently.

Quick instructions

1) Get her well aroused.
2) Have her lay down on her back.
3) Kneel beside her right side
4) With your right hand make a Hook'em Horns gesture
5) Extend your right thumb
6) Point your erect fingers down
7) Insert your two middle fingers, keeping them hooked applying pressure on her inside wall
8) Move your hand up and down letting the outside fingers slide against her legs
9) Start gently, then slowly increase speed and force

My informal survey shows about 90% will come and about half of those will squirt...
You go, girlz....
Damn, had I known how to do this, I might still be with my wife.... doh! Originally Posted by sixxbach
For the ladies ...

This quote got me curious. If I were in a relationship with a woman who had never had an orgasm during sex, I would do/learn everything I could to help her along.

But for those of us out there who aren't into squirting, is this something that every man should aspire to? Meaning, if your SO wasn't into it, would it even be worth bothering with, or are your orgasms actually more intense when you squirt?

Honestly, the last thing I'd want to do is to get my woman addicted to something like that, and then have to wash the sheets every time we fuck, or spend an hour arguing about who's going to sleep on that huge wet spot
I have found that I can have mulitple o's and still will be horny. Once I squirt it is an instant draining and I feel completely satisfied. So it is worth it.