What kind of time frame should hobbyists to contact you?

What kind of time frame should hobbyists to contact you? We know BP providers mention in their ADS don't call until your ready. They also don't place ADS to test the waters as a rule. The AD goes up and they work.

Here we'll see ADS asking for pre-booking weeks in advance. If there is NOT enough pre-bookings guess what? That's right they cancel the trip.

My experience is that local providers work M-T or M-F seldom weekends, Bankers hours. And they get booked a week to three weeks in advance. Regulars getting preferential treatment of course and taking up the lions share of their time.
What kind of time frame should hobbyists to contact you? We know BP providers mention in their ADS don't call until your ready. They also don't place ADS to test the waters as a rule. The AD goes up and they work.

Here we'll see ADS asking for pre-booking weeks in advance. If there is NOT enough pre-bookings guess what? That's right they cancel the trip.

My experience is that local providers work M-T or M-F seldom weekends, Bankers hours. And they get booked a week to three weeks in advance. Regulars getting preferential treatment of course and taking up the lions share of their time. Originally Posted by Still Looking
I like to book appointments 5-7 days in advance, especially with my favorite local providers. On occasion, I will call for a same day appointment when there has been a last-minute change in a provider's schedule. Not a problem for me, as I know that providers have real-world responsibilities, as do I, and things happen. I normally consider cancellations to be an opportunity to see someone new or someone who I have not recently seen.

I don't use BP Ads nor do I go to ISO/SNATCH to plan my schedule. I primarily schedule with new providers based upon who I have recently met at socials/parties or who have been recommended to me by my favorite ladies who do look out for me in many ways. Only rarely do I need to provide references for verification since I have either met the lady face-to-face, or I was referred to her by one of her hobby girlfriends.
Theres no choice for me so ill write in

Be extra sweet and convenient for a short notice appt..maybe.
1 day will get you in the door.
1 week will get preferential treatment.

Nice poll SL -have a good day!
If I do more than 1-2 days out then I think about it too much and want to fuck damn near anything with legs in between...
2-5 days in advance. My ads are basicly just availability updates. Snatch only if there was a cancellation
I always need at least a day in advance and prefer pre-booking further out than that. It's to make sure I don't rush before an appointment and have time to be in the right mental headspace to be as accommodating as possible. If I don't have an appointment I fill my time with friends, working out, reading, running errands, etc and will never be in a good mood if someone expects me to drop everything to see them. I totally understand people who do short notice appointments, it just doesn't work for me. Pre-booking shows you respect my time and will ensure we have the best time possible together. Plus the anticipation of seeing me, might drive someone wild and lead to more fun
I always need at least a day in advance and prefer pre-booking further out than that. It's to make sure I don't rush before an appointment and have time to be in the right mental headspace to be as accommodating as possible. If I don't have an appointment I fill my time with friends, working out, reading, running errands, etc and will never be in a good mood if someone expects me to drop everything to see them. I totally understand people who do short notice appointments, it just doesn't work for me. Pre-booking shows you respect my time and will ensure we have the best time possible together. Plus the anticipation of seeing me, might drive someone wild and lead to more fun Originally Posted by ivy_rose
Good answer. Well thought out and considerate of both party's time.
  • ztonk
  • 04-24-2017, 01:22 PM
I'm sure the real answer depends on how good their TCB is, who you are and how much you are willing to pay.

Is there any doubt that if I or another respected hobbyist offered any Austin lady here $500 for an hour of their time that they would suddenly be available?

z
Highest bidder always gets the pie

IB

TB Originally Posted by Iron Butterfly
Yes, and the longer appointments will take priority. QV/BNGs and even HHRs will be cancelled or moved to accomdate a longer session of an HR or longer. I've been on the receiving end and learned to schedule longer sessions a long time ago.

I'm sure the real answer depends on how good their TCB is, who you are and how much you are willing to pay.

Is there any doubt that if I or another respected hobbyist offered any Austin lady here $500 for an hour of their time that they would suddenly be available?

z Originally Posted by ztonk
Correct and Right you are, most omnipotent one. Five Benjamins will trump all.

IB Originally Posted by Iron Butterfly
I've always like pie!
I am all over the place
Now or never!

IB
I have a real world job so my availability varies. Booking in advance is good so we can get schedules lined up. If you want me to outcall to you then I definatly need notice so I can work around my job. Plan for drive time ect.

When I am not working my real world job an hour notice is usually enough. Gives me time to shower and get ready. If I am out running errands I may need a bit longer than an hour. This is if I have already screened you. I am not newbie friendly so I have to contact your references. If you are new a last min appointment likely won't happen unless I know one of your references already.

I offer QVs and Hhr appointments an have never bumped a short appointment for a long one. Everyones time is valuable. Some guys only have a small window to get away. Some guys like the option to book a shorter appoinment the first time to see if they like a girl before breaking the bank on a long appointment. Also sometimes I love a hot quickie.

Every situation varies. If you want a long appointment with a packed menu greek included I need as much notice as possible. Greek I clean for and that takes time.