Panama City Or Destin???

If I were to go to either Panama City Or Destin Thurrsday Or Friday, would anyone be Interested in Setting Up An Appointment? Please let me know. I am incall only! I offer Qv, Hh, 45min, Hour, Multiple Hours, and Overnights! GFE & Mild PSE. Role Play Also!
And 2 Girl Special--- Maybe lol. Let me Know If I Should Go There and Which 1? Thanks, Vanessa
DESTIN!!!!!
If I were to go to either Panama City Or Destin Thurrsday Or Friday, would anyone be Interested in Setting Up An Appointment? Please let me know. I am incall only! I offer Qv, Hh, 45min, Hour, Multiple Hours, and Overnights! GFE & Mild PSE. Role Play Also!
And 2 Girl Special--- Maybe lol. Let me Know If I Should Go There and Which 1? Thanks, Vanessa Originally Posted by NaughtyLittleNative
Destin without a doubt.
Panama City is for kids
Just my .02 worth
Panama city...home of the real Men!
I've been wanting too see you for a while!
This "Kid" would like to see you if you make it to Panama tomorrow. Possibly able to brake free and see you Friday morning / early afternoon too. Just let me know
Navarre!!! Lol. Destin is good
I think you would have been better off just posting a poling on which one is to choose. That way you can see the votes and have it timed for a certain date.