Session Length: n/a
Fee: 225
Hair Length and Color: N/a
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: N/a
Recommendation: No
You have stay away from them youngsterettes
Just got a call from her asking to remove this because I am lying and that she has lots of premium guys that she saw today and they will give a good review..
I dont doubt. but just be careful.. I dont like pimps watching me while I am doing my business.
I read in another thread that her Pimp was knocking on a guys window that had scheduled a session. What is this young girl thinkin?
Have seen her twice and never saw a pimp. Met her at her car and walked her to my door. No pimp.
Have seen her twice and never saw a pimp. Met her at her car and walked her to my door. No pimp. Originally Posted by 4pargolf
How did you manage to not see a pimp? Did you avoid looking at the mirror?
So story got worse.... she send me a message asking to make it up to me.. I am like okay.. what you got.. she is like.. lets set up another session... Horny and Stupid as I am.. I accepted. Set up for today around 11;00 Am.. I get to the hotel... she sends me the room #... when I get to the door something happens......... A guys shows up behind me and I am like.. whats up? he goes.. I am looking for the same room #.. I am " oh shit.. I am going to Jail.... Then I just walk out.. she opens the door.. the guy walks in.. meanwhile there are 2 guys at the pool seeing everything.. I was lucky.. I just walked to my car and went home..... I called her and told her to get real because at Eccie, you wont make it..
  • Hansk
  • 05-16-2013, 02:04 PM
I saw her , review coming.
75 and midpark is pimp central just like 75 and Greenville and 635 and 75... I learned the hard way after harassment from pimps when I was in the area. If you notice most alerts are in this general area.
You went back???? That's crazy! I wouldn't have gone back if she offered herself with three friends and she paid me. When you left you should have gone straight to the 7-11 and bought a lottery ticket as it was your lucky day.
These girls overbook all the time, the gals on BP.
Either they are busy, or they are not. They will tell you to come over, but if someone else show up before you, they get the appointment, not you. It's first come, first serve, sadly.
When you are near, like 5-10 min away, call to make sure you still have the slot. Otherwise, you will end up waiting in the hotel for some lame excuse and you will be getting sloppy 2nd, or 3rd, or 4th..... They will rush the previous guy out, probably not shower, and then see you.

As for management, most of these gals have management. The question is whether the management is nice, or not.
That sucks man, but a little off topic but something to watch for. I haven't written the review yet, but I was seeing a young lady the other night in Dallas at one of the Hooker Central Hotels. The young lady and I were sitting at the pool in between these two hotels talking while waiting for her travel friend to finish a session and we noticed the adjacent hotel, on the balcony, an obvious pimp was waiting outside on the 2nd floor balcony listening with his ear to the window, then moving to the sliding glass door to listen. We sat there in amazement. Check to see if there is a pimp on the balcony.
Damn. What a fucked up bitch. Thanks for the heads up. I was planning to call her this weekend. After reading all your posts, I rather hang out with my providers that I usually see. At least I know I'm going to be in a much safer environment. Or should I say pimp free environment!

I don’t have a pimp and sorry trying to fix the overbooking. That must have been sketch sorry!

Providers may not post in review forums.
Torito
My mistake and apology. I did not see that this thread had been moved to Coed. I restored her comment.
Torito