klassy cat

Anyone go to the Klassy Cat? Have someone I'd like to see but want to make sure it's worth the trip
Andreatta: Last dance at The Klassy Cat - Democrat and Chronicle
https://www.democratandchronicle.com....../753047002/
Jul 2, 2018 - The Klassy Cat Tavern, a Henrietta strip club that spawned new local zoning laws across greater Rochester, appears to have closed for good.

my understanding a or group of car dealers will buy it. And turn it in to a parking lot.
but if you want you could try and out bid the car dealer. But other dealers have stated if he needs more cash... So good luck if anyone try's.

also note with to many strippers and to few clubs. Strippers went nuts overboard competing with each other. Was a fucking awesome show if went to the clubs left in or near ROC last weekend,
Pussy hanging out everywhere. No pasties by some. A few both.
BUT undercover was saw watching, so clubs put a clamp on that shit, errrr darn

I have noted a few seemly missing strippers that were really pushing the malfunctioning G-string game. So watch the streets and the Welcome new members Upset NY icky forum.Fucking club managers made some with malfunctioning G-string put on see thew panties over them. Gave the girls with working G-strings the upper hand as they could still slip ya look.

At stage a gal opened front of G-string for getting the buck tip. I overly made sure the buck was safely secured. LOL got hand slapped with a smile n we can talk more if you buy a lap dance. But talking to guys that got a lap dance extras are down. But that could help takeout. The never ending game to make your bucks their bucks LOL

So its a peak is a buck and touch more but maybe not at.
I never did like the Klassy Cat. Never felt relaxed there - the girls didn't circulate and just sat with their regulars. The Barrel is better IMO for hanging and relaxing. Mirage has got better eye candy. Playmates is worth the drive now and then for full nude. No expectations anywhere for extras - maybe Playmates lately, or in Syr - just a beer with a view.
I never did like the Klassy Cat. Never felt relaxed there - the girls didn't circulate and just sat with their regulars. The Barrel is better IMO for hanging and relaxing. Mirage has got better eye candy. Playmates is worth the drive now and then for full nude. No expectations anywhere for extras - maybe Playmates lately, or in Syr - just a beer with a view. Originally Posted by SammyGold
been a long time for me but you or anyone been to the place in Scottsville.?

I would like opinion of the place

agree on Barrel depending WHO is behind the bar. I'm a bit pissed at the place. They fired a bouncer that IMHO was a awesome guy n bouncer. I blame strippers not getting on stage in a timely manner. So he took the hit for doing his job LOL IMHO

also agree on the other two
Is that the bouncer who felt up JB for five bucks?
Is that the bouncer who felt up JB for five bucks? Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
no. the one that tried to teach how to check without checking the/his junk.

problem the one that got JB could have been gay and liking his looks.

so teaching that one how not to was wasted time

why could have that one been gay. Well seems its the only strip club I know of that gay guys n girls seem ta love going to. So a gay guy gets a job where his friends go.
been a long time for me but you or anyone been to the place in Scottsville.?

I would like opinion of the place

agree on Barrel depending WHO is behind the bar. I'm a bit pissed at the place. They fired a bouncer that IMHO was a awesome guy n bouncer. I blame strippers not getting on stage in a timely manner. So he took the hit for doing his job LOL IMHO

also agree on the other two Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Didn't the one in Scotsville close a while ago? Not trying to start rumors but thought I read it someplace.
Didn't the one in Scotsville close a while ago? Not trying to start rumors but thought I read it someplace. Originally Posted by Komey1
If you're talking about Vixens, They are or having just had a couple events posted, one was a body painting night and a BBQ. Didn't attend either one so no other info. BD
had anyone seen Cali there? I think she was a bartender too