Steak & BJ Day plus St. Paddy's Day in the same wicked week!

Just a reminder... TOMORROW is Steak & BJ Day! (The randy dude's answer to saccharine Valentine's!)

http://www.steakandbj.org/

Better make your dining reservations with your favorite providers today, gents. They no doubt await YOUR hot meat treat! (Steak optional, of course.)

Friday is also St. Paddy's Day! This is a grand week for wickedness in our wanton wonderland, indeed.

FYI, this sassy Irish lassie is just about booked up for the week's shenanigans and will be getting lucky out of town this weekend. Irish luck in lust to the rest of you mischievous miscreants!

Thanks my Lady!
I have my St. Paddy's Filthy Hooligan
Cigar ready!
You are absolutely right Ms.Fancy! Throwing a juicy T-Bone on the grill for my very special Irish Gent then we're ringing in the festivities Friday night

Best day of the year. Also - working on the March Madness Bbbj bracket!
Steak and BJ Day!
Pi day
One of my favorite days!!!!!

I have a ribeye, a tater, and a shillelagh under a kilt awaiting me tonight, a fine dinner, indeed. I AM a lucky Irish lassie!

(The randy dude's answer to saccharine Valentine's!)
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
What man isn't randy? Ha.

You beat me to it, Fancy. Was going to start a post today.

Hope everyone is able to get theirs, in one fashion or another.

I will be celebrating later this evening.
What's the difference between St Patrick's day and M L King day ?

on St.Patrick's day everyone pretends to be Irish.
There is no way I could own a steak house and not have a blast advertising for Steak and BJ day. Hell, I'd start shouting it from the roof in April.
There is no way I could own a steak house and not have a blast advertising for Steak and BJ day. Hell, I'd start shouting it from the roof in April. Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
Brooke, I seriously want you to open one now just so you can do this, lols. That would be amazing.
Today is My day !!!
Have my cigar ready to burn at noon!