18 months of your location for $7,500

How a $7,500 piece of software can track your exact cell phone location for the past 18 months:

https://apnews.com/article/technolog...ign=position_1
Google does it for free
Google does it for free Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz

Gargle, Facebag, etc. charge billions (with a b) to access their databases.
Pardon my vulgarity, but who the fuck is going to pay $7,500 to know where you've been the past year and a half? That would have to be an incredibly obsessed stalker who also happens to be VERY rich. Some; just show, I don't think I have to worry about one of those people.
Read the article. It's a bargain for even small town LE versus getting access to an FBI run "Fusion Center"/
The gingerbread boy lost his bag so suck it. Hahahahhaha what a loser
#6 - Respect the topics presented by those who start a thread. Attempts to derail a thread or change it's direction is referred to as thread hijack and will be discouraged. Attempts to guide a thread in the right direction are appreciated, while responses to posts which hijack a thread are not.
Unreasonable Search and Seizure. Plus, your phone being on any place in the world does not mean you were there. You being in any place in the world does not mean you were engaged in criminal activities at the time and place.
4th Amendment only applies to individuals, not to "metadata". And cabrons aren't where they start. They always start with the weakest link and work their way up. As trashy as the scene has become since FOSTA / SESTA, all they need to do is find one provider in need of her "meds" and everything on her cell phone is theirs within 24 hours.

A very popular provider had to "disappear" for about three years because she posted some new pics to her profile while... she posted a link to her entire Google Drive, including Google Map destinations and specific gate codes and apartment numbers. In that case, no metadata correlation was needed. She posted her entire "date" history over several months on the open access part of a review board.

Everybody thinks they're "special" and it won't happen to them... until it happens to them.
Unreasonable Search and Seizure. Plus, your phone being on any place in the world does not mean you were there. You being in any place in the world does not mean you were engaged in criminal activities at the time and place. Originally Posted by yoconejorabbit

LOl..flat out NO

"metadata absolutely tells you everything about somebody’s life. If you have enough metadata, you don’t really need content.”

“We kill people based on metadata.”
R-J,
Appreciate someone who understands metadata and how precise it can be. That's why I usually access hobby sites through an EU exit server so I get the satisfaction of "Decline all Cookies"... in theory.
1. It is more than 18 months

2. If you aren't charged with a crime but held in a gulag then no rights are violated (as long as the oppressors are still in power). You still have lost your freedom, job, life, etc.

3. Selective prosecution + abuse of power = tyranny

4. Degoogle
My point is, cell phone metadata (which is available to the public for a small cost) is accurate enough to put Hellfire drone missiles onto AlQueda leaders in real time as well as smaller Switchblade drones into the exact location of occupying Russian "Generals" in Ukraine.

To minimize "collateral damage" the US is now using the "Ginsu" drone that doesn't explode, but rotates sharp blades at high velocity to basically Cuisinart the target.

Does anyone who's IQ exceeds their shoe size really think that in all those cases US intel had the exact cell phone numbers of the targets?

And oh, for the "It can't happen to me" crowd of deniers, drone strikes have been used to kill at least four US citizens - that the government admits to, anyway.
Pardon my vulgarity, but who the fuck is going to pay $7,500 to know where you've been the past year and a half? That would have to be an incredibly obsessed stalker who also happens to be VERY rich. Some; just show, I don't think I have to worry about one of those people. Originally Posted by Pangolier
Maybe, an exwife with brothers who are cops. They like to check up on people.
  • Owj
  • 12-30-2022, 06:31 AM
Divorce attorney or blackmail are the first things that come to mind.